Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Namaste.. Sastriyakal... As-Salam-Wale-Kum.. and hello everybody... i belong to the real cricket crazy fraternity on this universe.... yeah... I am an Indian ...cricket in our blood and in our veins.....we are real cricket crazy ppl....!!!!! and my Aim here to stay long and b a gud poster.............!!!!!!!!!

Namaste.. Sastriyakal... As-Salam-Wale-Kum.. and hello everybody... i belong to the real cricket crazy fraternity on this universe.... yeah... I am an Indian ...cricket in our blood and in our veins.....we are real cricket crazy ppl....!!!!! and my Aim here to stay long and b a gud poster.............!!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone Been a lurker for some time. Living in Ozland. Interests cricket, chess, Indian history.
Welcome both of you....know you of old...you will be great addition to ICF. Moumotta,join the ICF chess league.

Welcome both of you....know you of old...you will be great addition to ICF. Moumotta,join the ICF chess league.
Thanks. Would love to join the chess league. Guess I have to wait till the next torunament starts.
Would love to have you here permanently. You've been posting on PP for a long time' date=' isn't it?[/quote'] Thanks, Bublu. Yes, that's me. Don't see you there these days.

Hello & Namaste from Canada! I have been a frequent visitor to this forum. I finally decided to become a member today!! Looking forward to great discussions in days to come! Cheers!
welcome to icf.i hope you can take soem innocent ribbing about canada(unlike some posters here).

Thanks. Would love to join the chess league. Guess I have to wait till the next torunament starts. Thanks, Bublu. Yes, that's me. Don't see you there these days.
Decided to ban them:--D It's always good to be among your fellow countrymen. Not that it was bad there, but here it's better. Someone messes with Sachin, and we can collectively pawn them into oblivion, rather than there where you'd virtually need to do that job alone.