Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hi guys Rohit here..am in my late twenties working with an IT company in Kerala. I used to be a district player with Trivandrum .Googled this forum and loved the conversations you guys were having in here ..look forward to spend some quality time in here..
ICF leku swagatham :icflove:

Hello all...forgot to introduce myself I am the most promising quickie India has produced in the last 20 years Liked the debates here so thought I'd come and post when not yorking people at 145kph
:hello: Welcome to ICF. Are you the real deal? Coz we've had people in the past claiming to be cricketers :nervous: Whatever it be, have a wonderful time here, which I'm sure you will :two_thumbs_up:

somewhat new' date=' but don't let my post count fool you. i have over a 1000. but around 500 have been erased forever without any rhyme or reason.[/quote'] :hello: my Indian friend, who everyone thinks is Paki, who proves he is not but is still considered one. I'm sure you have a good laugh over it :gossip:

I am old timer joining from OLD forum here. I pretty much know all the old timers and it was great fun. I still continue to stop by and add few bits of my thoughts as time permits but I am definitely a die hard ICF. In the middle adulthood, priorities do change a lot. But so far this is the only social networking site I go to. None other, including Facebook or Twitter. Presently living in Austin, Texas, USA and I love this place. Cheers

Hi....everyone...!!! :yay: I am here to enjoy cricket....!!! :dance: And I am from Sri Lanka....:) :two_thumbs_up:
Welcome to ICF. Hope you have a great stay :icflove:
I am old timer joining from OLD forum here. I pretty much know all the old timers and it was great fun. I still continue to stop by and add few bits of my thoughts as time permits but I am definitely a die hard ICF. In the middle adulthood, priorities do change a lot. But so far this is the only social networking site I go to. None other, including Facebook or Twitter. Presently living in Austin, Texas, USA and I love this place. Cheers
Hola. Have read a lot of posts of yours and must say, they are great reads. Hope to see you contribute here a lot more often. Thanks for taking time out and sharing your opinions on issues. Have a nice day :icflove:
Hello to all. I am Asim, based in Karachi.
Hello Asim. Welcome to :icflove:. Have already read a few posts of yours around. Hope to see you contribute more. Cheers :two_thumbs_up:

:sniffle: :mad: I would love to live there........my beloved San Antonio Spurs are down the road for you. :sniffle:
Tell me about it. At my work, people are so nice but following different teams and they have worse than Indo-Pal rivelry. I just moved out from Mavericks area to Spurs. Unbelievable. I can't hate someone like that. But yeah the games are so much fun.