Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hullo All, A quick intro. Am in my 20s working in Michigan as an Engineering Analyst. Found this forum while looking for a video of the 1985 B&H Final. Fav. cricketers include SRT, Aravinda, VVS, Walsh, Akram, Gillespie. My moment of glory was scoring a 42 off 20 balls to take Red House to the inter-house finals :). If any piece of writing sums up what kind of cricket fan I am, it has to be the piece "Losing my Religion" by Siddhartha Vaidyanathan of cricinfo. (can't post the link since I don't have enough posts).

Hullo All, A quick intro. Am in my 20s working in Michigan as an Engineering Analyst. Found this forum while looking for a video of the 1985 B&H Final. Fav. cricketers include SRT, Aravinda, VVS, Walsh, Akram, Gillespie. My moment of glory was scoring a 42 off 20 balls to take Red House to the inter-house finals :). If any piece of writing sums up what kind of cricket fan I am, it has to be the piece "Losing my Religion" by Siddhartha Vaidyanathan of cricinfo. (can't post the link since I don't have enough posts).
wot a dhamkedaar entry bro :hatsoff:

Hi all I dont know if its too late to add my bio but here goes... My name is Jon, I'm from the UK although my dad is from Tamil Nadu (my mum's Irish) - but I support India especially against England!! I'm 22 and doing Business Studies at Warwick Business School in the UK. Great forum and enjoyed the banter as the 1st Test developed between us and the aussies... keep it up!!

Hi all I dont know if its too late to add my bio but here goes... My name is Jon, I'm from the UK although my dad is from Tamil Nadu (my mum's Irish) - but I support India especially against England!! I'm 22 and doing Business Studies at Warwick Business School in the UK. Great forum and enjoyed the banter as the 1st Test developed between us and the aussies... keep it up!!
welcome to forum,show your support to team india.:two_thumbs_up:

Hi all.my name is unni,a geologist by profession,mallu settled in bangalore, working in SW Africa, I often work in remote places with nothing but jungle around, and forums like this helps me to get involved in the joy of a post match discussion (people who work with me does not understand a thing about cricket and I have given up explaining the game to my friends here). I came to know of this site through "**********" which I always find pretty interesting. Have been a cricket fan since I can remember, but have tried to follow it less passionately since the last few years. An Indian lose used to hit me pretty hard and I cope better these days. Hope to see entertaining discussions. Cheers, PS: Sir John-You in PP as well? I enjoy your comments.

Hi all.my name is unni,a geologist by profession,mallu settled in bangalore, working in SW Africa, I often work in remote places with nothing but jungle around, and forums like this helps me to get involved in the joy of a post match discussion (people who work with me does not understand a thing about cricket and I have given up explaining the game to my friends here). I came to know of this site through "**********" which I always find pretty interesting. Have been a cricket fan since I can remember, but have tried to follow it less passionately since the last few years. An Indian lose used to hit me pretty hard and I cope better these days. Hope to see entertaining discussions. Cheers, PS: Sir John-You in PP as well? I enjoy your comments.
welcome to forum.:hatsoff:

I am Vaibhav, 25yo, from Delhi. Big cricket buff. Fan of test cricket and fast bowling. Fav cricketers--> dhoni,steyn Johnson, srt, swann,kallis, zak, ishant, aamer, pollard, ponting,sangakara,collingwood(in no order) From past--> bond,lee,akhter,waqar I Used to play cricket with hard tennis ball usually(vicky or flash balls) Bowling style--> right arm fast(nick-named 'pacer' in college days, proud of it. still play 2-3 times a month. fastest in my company) Batting style--> right hand slogger(sent as pinch hitter or innings end to score quick, usually six and out is my style) profession: s/w engineer. Working in hyderabad since last 4 years hobbies--> hindi songs, playing, watching and talking cricket, movies(english usually, 1 or 2 grt bolly flicks per year), I enjoy this cricket forum.