Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

I am an advertising professional from Mumbai. My love for cricket is hereditary.....it was my father's passion that I picked up and then it kept on multiplying as I spent my student career adoring the cricket of the Tendulkars, Waughs, Warnes, Muralis and Gilchrists. I have played a lot of cricket and modeled myself on Tendulkar's style (wish I could get anywhere close to his ability). So I was a right hand batsman who could bowl occassional off spin as well as leg spin. Now that I am a professional (and the profession of advertising does not leave you with any time), I cant spend time playing the game. So I am living it through forums like these.

Welcome Aboard Domaink...I have been here for the past two months..it has been really funny and enjoyed every bit of my stay thus far... Great to know that you are God's fan and God rules ICF also..every other poster is about him..so you will have fun for sure.

Wrong side of 30. Originally from Andhra, went to Karnantaka for dental school. After dentl school did my specialty training in Canada followed by USA. Currently have my own office, practice limited to Orthodontics (i.e. braces/clips) in sunny northern California. However still looking for baywatch babes. Missed cricket badly until I found this site through U tube.

Right place for a fan Came to know of this website through one of my friends ( Kabira here) with whom I played lot of cricket. I would say this is one of the right places to be for a cricket fan. Let me give little bit of introduction of me. Name, I am sure you guys can identify from my used id. I have played lot cricket and still continue doing the same. Infact cricket is something I love the most. I also like to watch, read and write on cricket. Hope to have great time on this forum.

So ... here I am! Hello there! So I'm here finally. How I got here? I was chasing a pair of fine legs that tried to give me a slip and ran into a gully. I asked the third man I ran past whether he had seen someone run up his direction. He point-ed at the car cover lying on the sidewalk and said: a lady with nice long legs just drove away in a red convertible. I ran hard and followed the tire marks all along the ground right outside a cybercafe. I had to meet her by hook or by crook, so I dropped all pretences and entered the room. She was at point blank range and I was totally stumped by her beauty and her dress. Low cut dress, pulled up by hooks on the shoulder had me by the edge. I thought 'nice catch', and was about to ask her out when cricketics got up and appealed "hey, you gotta take a look at the ICF site". And there ended my innings with a nice dame! So in short, cricketics told me about this site almost a year ago, I guess. Hey, better late than never. About myself: From Delhi, in the US since last 10 yrs. A cricket maniac at heart. That you are seeing me here and not playing in the Indian team may be attributed to my dad who thought I would end up sweeping the stadium floor instead! And so that I could afford a nice kit and play around, I turned out to become a s/w engr. and am into Proj. Mgmt. now. Cricket all through this time, though, was very much alive and kicking. I remember as a kid I used to compile/maintain scoresheets of every match India played at home or away. Match stats used to be (most still are) at my fingertips. I played at the school, and college level. I played at Nehru stadium in Delhi as a trainee before I was forced to pull out to concentrate on my studies. I am fortunate to start playing cricket again. Played the last couple of seasons in the Washington Cricket League with some very good players, cricketics being one of them. Glad to be here!

hehehee ... nice intro ... and good catch there 'tics ... (or should I refer you as sab ka baap/malik :D) Highest Score Batting at No.6 in a ODI ? Boss' Aggregate runs in 50+ scores in ODI's & Tests ? :D welcome aboard der aaye durust aaye :two_thumbs_up:
---- Kapil Dev 175* Vs. Zim The other one is not a stat: its an aggregate of stats .. that will surely require the services of cricinfo and some time :regular_smile: ---- Where @?