RCB Beats Bushrangers !!

Sujan

Ross Taylor's 29-ball 66 and Manish Pandey's 39-ball 50 steered a resurgent Royal Challengers Bangalore to a comfortable victory over the Victorian Bushrangers in their 2nd warm-up match heading to the Champions League. Well played maga... Hodi maga Hodi maga :dance: I didnt find much reports on this.. --> source: Ross Taylor, Manish Pandey lead RCB win over Bushrangers in CLT20 warmup

Danny i know when you have Goddy, one tends to get over confident.But Goddy alone can't do more than batting, and thst could get us fecked.So since Goddy himself says, "Never get over confident about the game, because Cricket is a very funny game and things starts getting wrong the moment you think you can't be conquered". SO i think we must only cheer and not go tooo harsh on the other supporters

MI is literally running on a one man battalion... :headshake: plus Pollard hat been hit on his face, the others may not b bale to put bat on ball in south africa.. Its RCB vs CSK in semi or finals :hail:
You are totally wrong. If you followed MI in IPL3, they had team where youngster performed out of their socks. In one game, Rayadu plays blinder, in another it was S. Tiwary, in another it was someone else. in another it was Bhajji, then Malinga etc etc.