Which is the worst team in the CLT20 2010?

blewatt

I dont like the Indian teams, Ranji teams shud play in CL. . . . Its ridiculous watching Murali help CSK beat a lankan team, Taylor helping RCB beat his home team and pollard helping MI beat Guyana......Pure Indian talent shud be exposed against the foreign teams to make it fair.

I dont like the Indian teams' date=' Ranji teams shud play in CL. . . . Its ridiculous watching Murali help CSK beat a lankan team, Taylor helping RCB beat his home team and pollard helping MI beat Guyana......[b']Pure Indian talent shud be exposed against the foreign teams to make it fair.
Amits?? Thats a noble thought, but seriously who in the world would watch that? Pretty much every league be it NBA,NFL,MLB,EPL has foreign players and hardly any local talent as their main draw. The CSK team has 5 local players and all of them has done remarkably well and has been the leading force for CSK so far in this CL. The aussie teams had players like Pollard, Afridi in their squad too. IPL teams now have the most money, so they get to buy players to play for them. Soon, others will follow. Leagues cannot grow overnight. In another decade, we might even see an Indian captaining NSW against CSK captained by a australian.

I dont like the Indian teams' date=' Ranji teams shud play in CL. . . . Its ridiculous watching Murali help CSK beat a lankan team, Taylor helping RCB beat his home team and pollard helping MI beat Guyana......Pure Indian talent shud be exposed against the foreign teams to make it fair.[/quote'] CL20 is being played purely for entertainment purpose as well as the T20 world cup and every other tournament. If you want to see talent, stick to test cricket. :eyedance: