My Commonwealth Games Diary.

Sir john

@asterix main darta huan ki,agar ushe pata challa to meri prem kahani ka the end naa ho jaye :fear:
Daro..Darna hi chahiye..Aur kam se kam uska bhi khayal karna chahiye..Apni izzat ka "Bhaaji Paala" karo but atleast spare her (if she is imaginary, then it's okay).. Check Google search: Your "Dairy" is already in the top listing for any one to see..:giggle: http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=Sir+john%2Bspecial+one%2Bdelhi&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=Sir+john%2Bspecial+one%2Bdelhi&gs_rfai=&fp=8a1e58a7004f8d8b

Is your special one 'real' ? :winky: Need pictures :orderorder:
No i will not post her photo,i will post after ours marriage. Sree don't think that my mentalitiy like foreigners. I am a typical indian,who believe in his cultures and believes.
Sree pwned :hehe:

All your excitement' date=' keep it in your pants Sir John.[/quote']
@sree plz don't play with my emotion and feelings. :fear:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are free to do whatever and whenever you want Sir John :giggle:

Real shera gets raw deal s very unhappy these days. During the build-up to the event, Shera in his adorable costumes and with affable manners was probably the only silver lining amid the largely negative reports the organisers had been getting for their poor preparations. The 22-year-old Satish Bidla, the real man under the garb of Shera, was nowhere on the stage on a day when the Games really took off. Bidla says he was denied a role on the opening ceremony even as it was he who had been moving around the city for weeks to connect the Games with the people. Thankfully, many organising committee members seem to realise that he was dealt harshly. They say Shera would have a lot to do during the closing ceremony and his grouses would evaporate. :((:((

(14:38:09) sree plz post some bad news about news games if you can??????????????? (14:38:28) i like ur criticism (14:38:31) bad news ? ok, no problem (14:38:34) sree (14:39:00) sree i will show that to all volunter friends (14:39:13) that how a indian criticize indian
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Daro..Darna hi chahiye..Aur kam se kam uska bhi khayal karna chahiye..Apni izzat ka "Bhaaji Paala" karo but atleast spare her (if she is imaginary, then it's okay).. Check Google search: Your "Dairy" is already in the top listing for any one to see..:giggle: http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=Sir+john%2Bspecial+one%2Bdelhi&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=Sir+john%2Bspecial+one%2Bdelhi&gs_rfai=&fp=8a1e58a7004f8d8b
:hysterical::--D