Mayawathi Won

talksport

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mayawathi Won whatver btw do u see the ornoy clown cc is accusing them of being pro upper caste and ur wise cracks are making him look like pro lower caste.. this is what happens when peole who have no clue about things start analyzing data. :wtg: Yes as per reservation bill voting each and every party in india is anti upper caste and pro lower caste.. :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mayawathi Won

Did I say whether they are pro or anti upper caste? Point is they use caste and communal politics as much as any other party. No party freaking cares about any group except for voting purposes and BJP is no different.
han on einstein we are dicussing caste here so check the communal card for the time being. First of all ur poodle here is suggesting BJP is anti-lower catse and u have added ur two cents in that discussion where inference is it's anti-upper caste. Don't start ur idiotic scrabble game with me did I say yes u said it. No in ur twisted prejudiced midn may be BJP becomes guilty of reservation legislation brought by psec parties but for thinking folks it's not like that. BJP never plays casteist tune how screwed up u psecs are is obvious from the fact that one guy is suggesting diametrically opposite point than that of the other..

I have told u what comes out of rss mouth-piece whihc is diagonally opposite to the ***** u are posting
Don't care what fundie organizations like RSS say. Just like i don't care what fundie organizations like MMA or Muslim League says/said. The 'nature of the beast', (borrowing a term you love so much), is to claim something and do something else.
this is what happens when peole who have no clue about things start analyzing data.
I guess you know because you have a lot of experience being clueless analyzing data. First history, then economics, then civics. Sorry but i suggest if you do have analytic skills in your subject of specialization, restrict it to that because it is sadly lacking the breadth to encompass issues that wern't drilled into you in school.
BJP never plays casteist tune how screwed up u psecs are is obvious from the fact that one guy is suggesting diametrically opposite point than that of the other..
Trouble with fundie morons like you is that you start seeing everything like the group mentality ( see- yet another point you fundie hindus have in common with fundie muslims). Since when did me or swetabh agree to agree on everything ? Unlike you fundie guys, we don't get some charter of 'what to think' by RSS. The very nature of secularism is difference - on many issues i am sure Swetabh and I will agree, on many we won't. Obviously a concept that isnt clear to fuddled thinkers like yourself who has this 'us vs them' mentality. Oh and another thing- i am secular- you are the one who is a fundie hindu hiding under the banner of secularism aka a psuedo-pretend-secular. Isi liye jab main facts ka khaata kholta hoon, tu or tere chamchey chup ho jaate hain ya to fir baat ghumaa detein hain. Sudhar ja bheeru..sudhar..abhi bhi samay hai. Tu aur tere maalik kuch bhi kar le lekin bharat hindu rajya nahi banne wala. Samjhe ?

CC preserving Hindu Traditions has NOTHING to do with Caste...
Mate, please! Wake up and smell the coffee. There is a difference between 'on paper' and 'in reality'. In reality, as has been reality of hinduism for more than two thousand years, is that caste is very much a part of hindu tradition. Don't forget that Buddha, Mahavira and even Adi Shankara rose to fight opressive caste traditions thousands of years ago ! So yes, caste is very much a hindu tradition by practice. I was back in India just over five months ago and even in Delhi, Kolkata, etc, caste tradition is painfully obvious. Indians are just in denial about this caste thing, just as they are about female infanticide and child abuse. Sad but true.

Re: Mayawathi Won Sadly caste system is well and truly alive in India. You only have to look at matimonial pull outs were all adverts are divided by caste. It is ingrained in India psyche and I do not see any light at end of tunnel in this regard. As for female infanticide it is their but massive progress has been made here and it is being reduced year by year. I think eventually it will be virtually eradicated. As for child abuse CC. This is not an indian problem but a mass world problem. To try and label india as having some kind of specific problem in this is ridiculous.

As for child abuse CC. This is not an indian problem but a mass world problem. To try and label india as having some kind of specific problem in this is ridiculous.
Mate, i said that child abuse and female infanticide are issues where India is just in denial. Especially about child abuse. Not that its only place where it happens- but it is collectively ignored unlike in the west.

As for child abuse CC. This is not an indian problem but a mass world problem. To try and label india as having some kind of specific problem in this is ridiculous.
Mate, i said that child abuse and female infanticide are issues where India is just in denial. Especially about child abuse. Not that its only place where it happens- but it is collectively ignored unlike in the west.
Not at all! The indian press is widely reporting it at the moment, as there have been recent cases. They may have ignored it in the past but the debate is well and truly alive in India now.

han on einstein we are dicussing caste here so check the communal card for the time being. First of all ur poodle here is suggesting BJP is anti-lower catse and u have added ur two cents in that discussion where inference is it's anti-upper caste. Don't start ur idiotic scrabble game with me did I say yes u said it. No in ur twisted prejudiced midn may be BJP becomes guilty of reservation legislation brought by psec parties but for thinking folks it's not like that. BJP never plays casteist tune how screwed up u psecs are is obvious from the fact that one guy is suggesting diametrically opposite point than that of the other..
Try writing something in half decent English without the abuse and I might respond.

Re: Mayawathi Won Now we have different generation. We are more liberal and broad minded. I dont believe that we were cast phobic. I mean hard core brahmins were castiest but they are fading now. Me and all my brahmin friends have eaten in the same thali with Dalit or muslim for many years. So it is baseless.. Does not mean there arent any. Quite a few are very fundie hindus. What can we do about them. If they dont change, with their deaths, such fundamentalism will fade. Or at least I hope so. Chill guys.. saala nobody accepts his/her own faults, just mud sledging all over..

Guest dada_rocks

Try writing something in half decent English without the abuse and I might respond.
Do u want me to pull out ur post littered with four letetred word in response to my claim sachin's low confidence comes from his middle class backgraound.. jabji mein aaya saadhu ban gaye jab man mein aaya daku ban gaye... little consistency goes a long way.. never mind u got nothing and all u are looking for is excuse..

Me and all my brahmin friends have eaten in the same thali with Dalit or muslim for many years.
Mate casteism is very much alive and kicking. Not just in the brahmins but in other castes too. On Jan 10th, 2007, i stopped outside Sahar Airport to grab a bite of paani-puris and thumbs-up. The paani-puri-wallah's kid was like five or six years old and hovering around...when i gave him my half-finished bottle of thumbs-up to finish, his pop called out ' oye beta,jhuta naheen khateen..aur unchee jaati logo ka jhutha khaana paap hain'. There are low caste people too who will promptly say 'you are brahmin/kshatriya, you are superior, we are inferior. Raham karo, mai baap'.

Sadly caste system is well and truly alive in India. You only have to look at matimonial pull outs were all adverts are divided by caste.
Completely agree with you here. Its sickening!!! :wall:

Guest dada_rocks

Sadly caste system is well and truly alive in India. You only have to look at matimonial pull outs were all adverts are divided by caste.
Completely agree with you here. Its sickening!!! :wall:
YEs this is where it's still alive andeach and every group is guilty.. We have tribal mindset regarding marriage.

YEs this is where it's still alive andeach and every group is guilty.. We have tribal mindset regarding marriage.
Achha to bata..kitna daheej liya tha tu ne ? Daheej ki bheek leke aya kya Canada mein ? Woh kitna chalta hai ( chootiya daheej leke biwi ko chorke yahaan aata hain) hamein bhi pata hain.

Re: Mayawathi Won >Achha to bata..kitna daheej liya tha tu ne ? Daheej ki bheek leke aya kya Canada mein ? Woh kitna chalta hai ( chootiya daheej leke biwi ko chorke yahaan aata hain) hamein bhi pata hain. CC, I again request you to refrain from personal abuses and bringing family into discussion...Do not take leniency of Mods for granted.

The paani-puri-wallah's kid was like five or six years old and hovering around...when i gave him my half-finished bottle of thumbs-up to finish, his pop called out ' oye beta,jhuta naheen khateen..aur unchee jaati logo ka jhutha khaana paap hain'.
LOL. Of all the tall tales :lmao: :lmao: . Even trying to picture a vendor saying something like that in front of his customer is difficult. I've never even seen such a thing happen. And I am from Jehanabad!

Do not take leniency of Mods for granted.
I have not taken it for granted- i've taken it as implicit proof. If racism is tolerated, personal abuses is obviously tolerated. Afterall,how can one justify rebuking/banning a person for abusing one individual when they openly tolerate abuses towards an entire ethnic group ? Sorry but doesn't fly. I know what you are trying to do- brush it under the carpet. Sorry but i intend to sabotage that brush. Atleast, unlike that racist mofo, you now know exactly what my action-plan is.

Even trying to picture a vendor saying something like that in front of his customer is difficult.
Which planet do you live on ? Vendors are what beacons of gentility towards their kid ? You see vendors smacking their kid if they don't wash the dishes in tavern fast enough..or in the saree shop the kid cant find the saree. Basically to many vendors, if you are his/her kid and you do anything remotely displeasing or inconviniencing to the customer, you are game to be beaten. Seen it so many times that it isnt funny. I can't believe you havnt seen that.
And I am from Jehanabad!
I have no idea where that is, sorry.