Commonwealth Games 2010 Opening ceremony

ViruRulez

It was good but Kalmadi was being a-hole by saying whatever he couldnt say in an interview .. feck the gandhis :mad: .. I dont even remember how many names that dadi-wala donkey mentioned the ceremony was ok but there was no story no rhythm ... a grand opening like this is supposed to have a story or theme and I think that was clearly missing ... Above all Jai Ho may mean a lot to Indians but non-Indians remember it as a song from a movie showing Indian slums so its about time we stop playing it at every freaking international event.
I agree about Jai Ho but rest was absolutely flawless .. 10/10 from me for sure

I enjoyed it and a lot of the concepts were very good and they kept it an Indian ceremony, perhaps taking a cue from the Beijing Olympic ceremony. Kudos to the organizing committee for the ceremony and giving it an Indian flavor. 10/10 :hatsoff: I thought they'd keep it all Indian, which they managed to do but call me picky but was that a Caucasian dancing with ARR in the Jai Ho song? :--D The Jai Ho song eclipsed the theme song IMO. :sherlock: it was on CBC (globaltv) yaar... finished now
\ Man i had to watch on crappy stream. but it was worth it. Brilliant job done by Delhi and INDIA. WELL DONE.. PROUD MOMENT

It was good but Kalmadi was being a-hole by saying whatever he couldnt say in an interview .. feck the gandhis :mad: .. I dont even remember how many names that dadi-wala donkey mentioned the ceremony was ok but there was no story no rhythm ... a grand opening like this is supposed to have a story or theme and I think that was clearly missing ... Above all Jai Ho may mean a lot to Indians but non-Indians remember it as a song from a movie showing Indian slums so its about time we stop playing it at every freaking international event.
agree with the last point. sick of that effin song