What is Dhoni's contribution to the team?

nballa

Dhoni is just plain lucky what SRT' date=' Ganguly and Dravid wasnt during their tenure as a captain. They always had competitors for the captaincy role. Dhoni have no competitor for the leadership Role currently.[/quote'] ^ In Tests, Viru can take the captaincy, and if MSD continues this loss of batting form, and loss of wicketkeeping form, then his place will come under question. Ofcourse Vaibhav_Delhi may disagree :D
^ In Tests, Viru can take the captaincy, and if MSD continues this loss of batting form, and loss of wicketkeeping form, then his place will come under question. Ofcourse Vaibhav_Delhi may disagree :D
I dont think of Sehwag Highly as a leader. May be Kohli, But in future.
Dhoni is just plain lucky what SRT' date=' Ganguly and Dravid wasnt during their tenure as a captain. They always had competitors for the captaincy role. Dhoni have no competitor for the leadership Role currently.[/quote'] I think dhoni is simply is best. If he is not there to lead sachin , sachin's 21 year dream of winning an ODI WC will suffer a huge blow.
South Africa Tour: Test match form Viru - good Gambhir - very iffy Dravid - very iffy Tendulkar - good (though last 3 inn are not good) Laxman - good Raina - very iffy Dhoni - very iffy :((
I would Sehwags form as excellent and not just good....even outstanding wont be an overstatement.
South Africa Tour: Test match form Viru - good Gambhir - very iffy Dravid - very iffy Tendulkar - good (though last 3 inn are not good) Laxman - good Raina - very iffy Dhoni - very iffy :(( Steyn and Morkel and Parnell :((
Lol at those who thinks we'll win the SA series.