Does anyone remember the chocolate called 'Break'?

flamy

Yu will also find it in the store at the gas station. How far is the gas station? Oh wait you wouldn't know. :hehe: can't puckin walk a little? :((
ayyo i walk all the time, it is too cold now, the next time i walk 2 miles for sangria, i'll pick it up in rite aid :woot:

This was around the time we used to get cricket cards with center fresh and that tazo thingy with some chips i think
Tazos tou merey zamaney mein bhi milta thaaa :aha:
Nestle_Milky_Bar_Med.jpg I want :whine:
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve milky bar :love: everyone used to be like'ewwww, milk choco' :mad: but me and my lil cousin used to love this :dance: Did you ever have milkybar choo chooo ? kitney gandey jokes maartey they hum ispey :giggle: but yum :woot:

also, there was 'charge' by nestle, which was available only for a year or so it was like an indian version of snickers anyone remembers that??
I was crazzzyyyy for this chocolate called 'pinic'.. :woot: why was tht discontinued ? :whine:

Yaaa i remember Break.It was a bit soft and it melted in my mouth, Whoa that was a nice choc, but TBH i just had it a couple of times, and i never got that again.It was in 99/00 IIRC.But i forgot about it and started having Dairy Milk.But this thread reminded me back about it ohhh that was one heck of a choc.It was in a silver packing if i am not wraaaang, and was a like a spongy cake......I vant it naaaaaaaaaow :whine: