Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

There's only ONE innings that I want to see, Mark Taylor's 144 vs West Indies, 4th test 1991. If anyone can come up with that, i'll uploads the Perth 114. Been waiting 20 years to see that Taylor ton, i stuffed up the taping of that match at the time, damn WI tests start at 1am here and i was too tired to tape it properly.

wow looks like robel doesn't have much love for india..

Unbelievable, what cricket laws are taught in India? If the ball pitches outside legstump AND hits the bat its not out, but i guess when you are playing India IN India its different rules. Cheating scum AGAIN.
Damn right mate, THEY BOUGHT THE WORLD CUP.
Laws don't apply when you've been paid by the BCCI to cheat.
damn ****ing straight dude. india can **** off and play IPL 12 months the damn year, but yeah because india bribed its way to a world cup win they think they own the laws of the game. Little do they know the rest of the world laughs their asses off at them and their cow piss drinking ways. India....one of a kind...a *hit kind.
Poor baby is upset his piece of **** Indian team got their cheating scum asses kicked 4-0, don't take your frustration out on me and youtube.....
Oh really?? Seems you have a typical Indian selective reading disorder. The amount of bullshit Gilchrist cheating comments I've read about Sydney 08 when he only appealed for the Dravd dismissal is just crazy, he appealed just like Singh did but Gilchrist is cheating aussie scum and Singh isn't? ****ing double standard indian bullshit. When the shoe is on the other foot the Indians cry like *****es about it.

disgusting over the top
fantastic video!!! love the build up to the dismissal...kaisa KLPD laga. 'EVERYBODY KNOWS THE DANGER THAT IS GILCHRIST, I THINK ITS FAIR TO SAY HE IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING BATSMAN TODAY, IF HE GETS GOING HE IS DYNAMITE'........... .'OH, HE'S GOT HIM, FIRST BAL.. HAS HE GOT IM, HE...HAS.. GOT HIM!!!!' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: incredible crowd too. nice upload there robert, what makes it even better is that it winds u up 11 years later...B->

Hahha, Pakistanis seriously seem to think we drink cow piss. Oh sad to see their upbringing and the religious mumbo jumbo..apart from scums, robe should stay away from pakistanis as they will bite him back if he puts anything anti-pak :cantstop:

Hahha' date=' Pakistanis seriously seem to think we drink cow piss. Oh sad to see their upbringing and the religious mumbo jumbo..apart from scums, robe should stay away from pakistanis as they will bite him back if he puts anything anti-pak :cantstop:[/quote'] still eagerly awaiting this upload: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/64002.html :pray::pray::pray: rob, i'll bribe you to upload these highlights, mate. just let me know where to mail the check

wow, how rare is this video, Sachin vs McGrath meet in battle for the first time EVER, and no surprises who wins......really poor batting by Sachin, looks clueless against the short deliveries from McGrath, and meekly surrenders to a pretty good catch by the master catcher MARK TAYLOR. ENJOY!!!!!!
GREAT BOWLERS, DECENT BATSMAN.
Above updates are For Sachin fans

still eagerly awaiting this upload: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/64002.html :pray::pray::pray: rob, i'll bribe you to upload these highlights, mate. just let me know where to mail the check
@asap531 I most certainly will.....but no more India videos. robelinda2 2 days ago He got a great audience here, now turned over for his fights with youtube crowd So end of chapter for india vids..not sure abt the requests by indians like u