Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

Andy is a stupid juvenile idiot.Who thinks ManUtd is life or something like that and those few people there on that page of his are some soldiers and he their general. Had the guts to threaten me that he will beat me up coz i support Madrid and challenged me to open a MAdrid fan club in Kolkata.I told him brother i am not an unemployed lout like you i have a life rather than the cyber one you have.Filed a police complaint just for fun as my Friend is the OC so that next time he tries to be smart i can get his ass whoopped.
really sunny? :cleveland: two babu moshay threatening each other.:peter:

Why on earth are you getting death threats? Has any of this materialized into physical violence against yourself or your family?
Well almost, one guy actually showed up to my work and acted all tough but backed down quickly enough, the police came anyway. One guy called when i was at work and said he was standing in front of my house and told me the licence plate number of the car in the driveway, and what my wife was wearing. Another guy left a message at my work saying how it didn't matter that my son had his life saved with a liver transplant a few years ago, as he would die anyway when we are both burnt at the stake. :dance:

Well almost' date=' one guy actually showed up to my work and acted all tough but backed down quickly enough, the police came anyway. One guy called when i was at work and said he was standing in front of my house and told me the licence plate number of the car in the driveway, and what my wife was wearing. [b']Another guy left a message at my work saying how it didn't matter that my son had his life saved with a liver transplant a few years ago, as he would die anyway when we are both burnt at the stake. :dance:
Wow, that is just sick. Any idea of the nationality/ethnicity of the people making these threats? Surely its not because you didn't upload videos they wanted? Surely not.

Rob - thanks for all the fantastic videos. The world cricketing fan community owes you a debt of gratitude that is larger than Australia itself! I was just curious if you are aware of this new copyright legislation that is being bandied about in the US that has some prepostrous clauses, including but not limited to jail terms of upto 5 years for illegally streaming copyrighted material online. I strongly recommend that you watch this space going forward.

It won't affect how business is done on you tube. As of now, copyright owner simple needs to email youtube about the infringement and the onus is on the uploader to get back to them ( this is abused in many ways ) SOPA's intent is to block foreign sites as they cannot drag them to US courts and block paypal, and ads, tweak DNS to names couldn't be resolved Thus its called killing the net and if you check the news, its losing support already, even white house is opposed to it

Oh its all because of my Sachin videos' date=' they always make it very clear![/quote'] LOL. heres an idea. maybe you ought to stop dedicating hours upon hours of your life for the sole purpose of winding ppl up with your videos?? if u try so hard to piss ppl off, u are bound to attract a few nutjobs. it goes with the territory of having a widely viewed channel in the public domain. u can play the victim here, but the reality is that you created these problems for yourself.