Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

**INDIA FAIL** vs ZIMBABWE 1999 WORLD CUP at LeicesterWitness the pathetic **** batting from INDIA again overseas, this time once again in a World Cup match. Spineless, weak pussy performance, the likes of which are a trademark of India over the years. Gotta laugh my ass off at Sehwag and Gambhir spewing their garbage - "we will beat you in India". YOU CANT EVEN BEAT ZIMBABWE YOU STUPID GAYHINDS! Heres a tip, learn how to play the ball when it bounces above ankle height, instead of standing their *****ing your pants and fending the ball to the 10 million gullies that are always placed for you. LEARN HOW TO BAT.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yebkmBXR7E* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Actually I love a lot of things Indian' date=' but I don't love the poverty, corruption, the caste system and the the overrated Indian team.[/quote'] Just what are you doing on this site then? Not because ICF does not welcome diverse opinions but because you really dont seem to have any, and your posts are driven by some sort of inferioority complex induced hate. Plus you only got laughed at, ribbed on and add not much value. Only my opinion of course, not speaking on behalf of anyone

Well at least you guys have manners here' date=' mostly. I get the craziest messages sent to me on you tube, people calling me a racist for not uploading stuff from their country, actual threats for not replying quicker, people wondering why I am angry at them for not uploading their list of 36 videos they requested 90 mins ago. INSANE! I get on average about 350 messages a day from this you tube channel, mostly hostile people, and I have to so a lot are Pakistani, some pretty abusive stuff. Most of the somewhat annoying Indians are just kids though so its not too bad!!!! I even told someone to check out my channel that called me from an Indian call centre the other day![/quote'] I called you racist once...:P But that wasn't a video from your channel. :P Am sorry.

Seriously? An Indian Cricket fanpage filled with hatred vids up front? I thought this video proved something [ame=

Singh 139* vs Australia *BEST ON YOUTUBE* SCG 2004 - YouTube[/ame] But the tags were at it again, it read. GOD OF FAIL Failure India Cricket Sachin Tendulkar Owned Lol Epic Ownage Noob LOSER Fails

Why are Robelinda's anti-India videos in the home page?
I sometimes find his videos to be needling a section of the crowd just for the sake of it. I'm sure he would call it humor - which is the last line of self defense. No offense meant but his cricket channel is still the best on YouTube.

Seriously? An Indian Cricket fanpage filled with hatred vids up front? I thought this video proved something
But the tags were at it again, it read. GOD OF FAIL Failure India Cricket Sachin Tendulkar Owned Lol Epic Ownage Noob LOSER Fails
I apologise for that, not my finest moment. It is edited now. Have a nice day all.

Robelinda ' date=' do you comment in Times of India articles by chance..there is a comment by your name :winky:[/quote'] Yes I had to comment on there, as some hater is typing comments under the nae Flopdulkar and saying it me, and spreading lies that i am earning $288,000 a year of my channel, he is forgetting that there are NO ads on my videos therefore NO income.....