Zaheer returns and Raina rested for remaining New Zealand ODIs

Sachin=GOD

I vehemently disagree about playing Zak.its just not worth it against this Kiwiteam.If he gets injured again then we can kiss the SA series goodbye.
If Zaheer can't last 20 overs spread across 4 days, then should he really be touring South Africa? I think it's a good opportunity for him to gain some match fitness. In any case it's more important for batsmen to get used to the conditions than bowlers and all our main batsmen, except Gambhir, are going early. Saha will be going to South Africa, so he is not part of the squad. Same with Sreesanth. Can't really argue with the selections and the decisions on who should go to South Africa early except the selection of Parthiv. But I guess that is because the selectors are already pretty aware of what Karthik can offer and are testing out other options before the World Cup. Don't think Flathappa is good enough keeper to keep for 50 overs.
If Zaheer can't last 20 overs spread across 4 days, then should he really be touring South Africa? I think it's a good opportunity for him to gain some match fitness. In any case it's more important for batsmen to get used to the conditions than bowlers and all our main batsmen, except Gambhir, are going early. Saha will be going to South Africa, so he is not part of the squad. Same with Sreesanth. Can't really argue with the selections and the decisions on who should go to South Africa early except the selection of Parthiv. But I guess that is because the selectors are already pretty aware of what Karthik can offer and are testing out other options before the World Cup. Don't think Flathappa is good enough keeper to keep for 50 overs.
Just for future use Uthappa can also be referred to as Utterly Useless Uthappa (UUU).