ICF photography thread

zen

@ akshay beautiful. Where is this?
I don't remember the name of the place/milestone. We just stopped on the side of the road - we were on the way Dehradun-Joshimath (about half way or so to final destination - valley of flowers/Hemkund). We started early in the morning, so caught sight of this tiny bridge covered in foggy/cloudy air. There are quite a few un-touched, unadulterated scenic places in Uttarakhand/HP and around.

Yes. Brilliant pics from Akshay. Wall paper material. :two_thumbs_up: I'm guessing this is from the Garhwal region.
Yea, spot on. There were so many wall-paper worthy shots, that we got tired after couple of days - now mostly in memories. Will try to post more from that and other trips, got to search through 2-3 hard disks.

hahaha, I am competing no one here. Even a monkey would have shot that picture, if it were on that place, at that moment.
@ Akshay : lovely place . This is scanned picture taken in 1994 with my Canon BF-7[mussoorie].oh I was only 8 years old at that time lol %7Boption%7Dhttp://farm4.staticflickr.com/3560/3523734892_5400eef95d_z.jpg[/]
Cool. Even after scan its so clear. Did you scan directly from negative or from developed photo? As for my trip, I had some basic camera, and I did not use any features.. there were many good views (like the one in yours) where I wish I had some idea about how to capture depth (or perhaps it was limitation of my camera), and/or use other advanced features.

Tussi toh chhupe rustam nikle. :woot:
Woh kaise? For point-and-click stuff, you just have to be at the right place, right moment - baaki kaam camera kar deta hai. No real skills involved. It is different thing, that I can differentiate a good end art product from a so-so one. ( except for Picasso type of abstract art)

Woh kaise? For point-and-click stuff, you just have to be at the right place, right moment - baaki kaam camera kar deta hai. No real skills involved. It is different thing, that I can differentiate a good end art product from a so-so one. ( except for Picasso type of abstract art)
Appreciate my compliment old man. :mad: Jokes apart.I think to identify the right place right time is difficult. :dontknow:

hahaha, I am competing no one here. Even a monkey would have shot that picture, if it were on that place, at that moment. Cool. Even after scan its so clear. Did you scan directly from negative or from developed photo? As for my trip, I had some basic camera, and I did not use any features.. there were many good views (like the one in yours) where I wish I had some idea about how to capture depth (or perhaps it was limitation of my camera), and/or use other advanced features.
its a simple scan of developed picture scanned using flat bed scanner.I'm thinking of buying Canoscan to scan all the negatives.