ICF photography thread

zen

Man I so want to visit it :((:(( Have you been to the Valley of Flowers?
Those were on the start of the journey to Valley of Flowers only. (not the actual trek, but way before on the road to the base from where one starts the trek) Here is one of the pic of Valley of Flowers. As that was a bit cloudy day, it could not capture the full expanse of the valley. jUV7D.jpg It does not look as 'flowery' as the name suggests - from what I heard, over the years the flower species have reduced and that may not have been the best month.

Those were on the start of the journey to Valley of Flowers only. (not the actual trek, but way before on the road to the base from where one starts the trek) Here is one of the pic of Valley of Flowers. As that was a bit cloudy day, it could not capture the full expanse of the valley. jUV7D.jpg It does not look as 'flowery' as the name suggests - from what I heard, over the years the flower species have reduced and that may not have been the best month.
:hatsoff: :oohlala::oohlala: More! More! :cheerleader:

I need to visit that place . good picture :two_thumbs_up:

6967791784_8a7b6ef236_b.jpg Equipment : D700 +50mm +iso6400 and Processing done to get spike effect . The Big Dipper, also known as the Plough or the Saptarishi (after the seven rishis), is an asterism of seven stars that has been recognized as a distinct grouping in many cultures from time immemorial. The component stars are the seven brightest forms the part of the constellation Ursa Major.Dipper helps to find out polaris or North star .