Bhola jokes

beetle

Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write against mother tongue.? Bhola: Very long! * Frog: Tumhare paas dimaag nahin hai. Bhola: Hai. Frog: Nahin hai. Bhola: Hai. Frog: Nahin hai and jumps into the well. Bhola: Isme suicide karne waali kya baat thi.? * Bhola: I kiss my wife everyday before leaving for office, what about u? Pyarelal: Me too, after u leave. * Q: How do you recognize Bhola's son, Pappu, in School? A: He is the one who erases the books when the teacher erases the board. * Bhola standing on platform suddenly jumps on the railway track. Pyarelal: Bhola u'll die. Bhola: U'll die bcoz haven't u heard train is coming on platform? * Pyarelal: Name the 3 fastest means of communication. Bhola: Telephone, Television, Tell-a-woman * Bhola: I'm a proud father. My son is in medical college. Pyarelal: What's he studying?" Bhola: He's not studying, they are studying him! * What's Ford? Bhola: Gaadi. What's Oxford? Bhola: So simple, Bail Gaadi * Pyarelal sent sms to Bhola: Bhejnewala mahan, padhnewala gadha. Bhola got angry and replied: Bhejnewala gadha, padhnewala mahan.

Re: Bhola jokes Lawyer to Bhola: Gita pe haath laga kar kaho ke... Bhola: yeh kya, sita pe haath lagaya to court me bulaiya. ab fir gita pe haath. bhola's son : dad there is some one on the door 2 collect donations for a swimming pool. bhola: give him a glass of water. Bhola and his wife buy coffee in a shop. Bhola says... Drink quickly...... Wife asks why... Bhola says coffee Rs5 and cold coffee Rs10

Re: Bhola jokes The phone rang in the obituary department of the local newspaper. 'How much does it cost to have an obituary printed'? asked mister Bholaji. 'It's 50 Rupees a word, sir,' the clerk replied politely. 'Fine,' said Bholaji after a moment. 'Okay then, write this down: 'Pyarelal - dead'.' 'That's all?' asked the clerk disbelievingly. 'That's it.' 'I'm sorry sir, I should have told you - there's a five word minimum.' 'Yes, you should've,' snapped Bholaji. Now let me think a minute... okay, here goes: Pyarelal dead. Maruti for Sale.'

Re: Bhola jokes Bholaji and Pyarelal rob a bank and mess it up, managing to escape with two sacks that they find on the floor. And they take one sack each. After awhile they meet again and one asks the other, 'What did you find in your sack?' 'Ten lakh Rupees!' 'Wow... that's a lot! What did you do with the cash?' 'I bought a house. How about your sack?' 'Bah... it was full of loan documents.' 'And what did you do with them?' 'Eh, well... little by little, I'm paying them off...'

Re: Bhola jokes :lmao: :lmao: So true... I can keep a secret if someone tells me something ....but the moment they say.....kissi ko nahi batana ...secret hai..(don't tell anyone it's a secret ) my evil mind starts making a list of "must be told " people..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bhola jokes have u guys noticed that all the idiot character in jokes sound so imaginative if u consider them normal..