Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

not true. there are some pretty good actors in south too - Kamal, Vikram, Mammooty, Madhavan to name a few. Ofc we have a very large collection of crap actors too. :giggle:
Please tell me that was a joke!
here are some good actors from North India: Amitabh Bachchan Naseeruddin Shah Raj Babbar Ravi Kishan Abhishek Bachchan Raj Kapoor Shammi Kapoor PrithviRaj Kapoor Shashi Kapoor Randhir Kapoor Rishi Kapoor Ranbir Kapoor Anil Kapoor Jeetendra Tussar Kapoor Balraj Sahni Dev Anand Uday Chopra Dharmendra Sunny Deol Bobby Deol Abhay Deol Sunil Dutt Sanjay Dutt Amrish Puri Rajesh Khanna Vinod Khanna Akshaye Khanna Rahul Khanna Rakesh Roshan Rajesh Roshan Hrithik Roshan Kabir Bedi Pankaj Kapur Shahid Kapoor Ajay Devgan Suresh Oberoi Vivek Oberoi Satish Kaushik Om Puri Randeep Hooda Irrfan Khan Asrani akshay kumar SRK North>>>>>>>>>>>>>>south :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

here are some good actors from North India: Amitabh Bachchan Naseeruddin Shah Raj Babbar Ravi Kishan Abhishek Bachchan Raj Kapoor Shammi Kapoor PrithviRaj Kapoor Shashi Kapoor Randhir Kapoor Rishi Kapoor Ranbir Kapoor Anil Kapoor Jeetendra Tussar Kapoor Balraj Sahni Dev Anand Uday Chopra Dharmendra Sunny Deol Bobby Deol Abhay Deol Sunil Dutt Sanjay Dutt Amrish Puri Rajesh Khanna Vinod Khanna Akshaye Khanna Rahul Khanna Rakesh Roshan Rajesh Roshan Hrithik Roshan Kabir Bedi Pankaj Kapur Shahid Kapoor Ajay Devgan Suresh Oberoi Vivek Oberoi Satish Kaushik Om Puri Randeep Hooda Irrfan Khan Asrani akshay kumar SRK North>>>>>>>>>>>>>>south :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Tell me you are joking. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That Bhojpuri dude???:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

42 days till my India trip, I'll tell you whats better Though I'm only going to Chennai and Kerala (thats southie yeh?) in the south and Delhi, Punjab and possibly Shimla in the North Going Bengal in the east and then Gujarat and Mumbai in the west. Nagpur in the centre I'll decide what is best overall

42 days till my India trip, I'll tell you whats better Though I'm only going to Chennai and Kerala (thats southie yeh?) in the south and Delhi, Punjab and possibly Shimla in the North Going Bengal in the east and then Gujarat and Mumbai in the west. Nagpur in the centre I'll decide what is best overall
Lol, are you going to take a census or something? North, South, West, East and Centre..! Why leave out Kashmir and North East? Might as well go there as well! :laugh:

Lol' date=' are you going to take a census or something? North, South, West, East and Centre..! Why leave out Kashmir and North East? Might as well go there as well! :laugh:[/quote'] You southies are now trying to separate Kashmir from north India? :nervous: