Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Go ask the countless Northies who come to South to make a living. What I have seen in Chennai is we have lot of our Northie folks who settle down here, adapt the culture, the language and live in harmony. Its great to see that and there is no differences between the people, particularly in Chennai. Lots of punjabi friends speak better tamil than even the natives.
:hmmmm: i see
Same reason why many southies learn hindi, to communicate. She is talking about the northies living in Southieland. I can understand if the settlers don't know the language well, but people who are born there have no excuse. It just shows that they are not mingling with the local people. This goes out to everyone in general, not only northies.
hindi is our matrbhasa you :dontknow: you :fail:
How else can you order Masala Dosa with extra cheese and no mushrooms?
what you mean?

Do you even know what an official language is? If that is the reason to learn hindi' date=' then you are just giving a reason for tamilians to not learn hindi at all. :giggle:[/quote'] i know,do you know how much people speak hindi? do you know how much northie make fun of southie in ARMY.:hehe:

i know,do you know how much people speak hindi? do you know how much northie make fun of southie in ARMY.:hehe:
Go to any rural part of Southieland or any part of TN and then tell me how many speak hindi. Dude, I have no issues with Hindi. I can speak fairly well. At least I knew what matrbhasa means. I have interacted with many naarthies and have some very good friends too. Even now I share an apartment with a bihari and a delhi guy. Coming to naarthies making fun of southies in army, can't expect any better from them. :finger:

Go to any rural part of Southieland or any part of TN and then tell me how many speak hindi. Dude, I have no issues with Hindi. I can speak fairly well. At least I knew what matrbhasa means. I have interacted with many naarthies and have some very good friends too. Even now I share an apartment with a bihari and a delhi guy. Coming to naarthies making fun of southies in army, can't expect any better from them. :finger:
No wonder southies are joining Infosys instead and are getting good at bowling! (pk!)
guys fun is only during training time in ARMY only,so southie bros take it lightly.:--D