Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

so draws cannot be quality :hmmm: do you' date=' by any chance, remember the recent 3rd Test in the India-SA test series?? If that was not quality then I don't know what is.[/quote'] Some matches are..most of them aren't n I don't have time to watch 40 hrs of cricket over 5 days :beee:

Yeah, watch your test cricket all day long for five days without doing any work, while your wifey files her divorce. While, weT20 thuganomics watch kirkut from 8 pm-12 am..get a lil bit kinky at the end of the match n have happy s3x if the team wins, or sad s3x to get over the disappointment :finger: Now, go shoot yourself, or jump from your roof top :obeyme:
You :fail: yet again. I ain't married yet :D But after my marriage, Sachin would retire (or I will only marry once Sachin retires :proud:), and after that there wont be much left to watch, so I will be full on s3x then :beee: And yeah, Test Cricket is Quality unlike the T20s.

Guest Shivani
You :fail: yet again. I ain't married yet :D But after my marriage, Sachin would retire (or I will only marry once Sachin retires :proud:), and after that there wont be much left to watch, so I will be full on s3x then :beee: And yeah, Test Cricket is Quality unlike the T20s.
parhayi pey dhyaan do :headshake:

kiruku panda :evil:

Oh 'yam...SRK' date=' Salman, Anil, Ranbir are the greatest actors to have walked this planet earth :giggle:[/quote'] Is that a question or a statement? :confused:
Stop stereotyping the entire community based on one actor. South has also produced actors/directors like MR Radha, Manorama, Chandra Babu, Dasari Rao, Jagathy, Thilakan, Kamal Hassan, Urvasi, Mammotty, Mohan Lal (do you even know these guys) :phehehe:
Manorama - Isn't that a newspaper? :confused: Chandra Babu: Naidu? He was an actor earlier? Doesn't surprise me one bit. In that part of India you have to be an actor to be a future CM and have to be obese to be an actor. Obese people = CM. Look at ex CM Jayalalitha for proof of this theory. Mammotty : Mamooth kutty was shortened to Mammooty. Apt name, don't you think? Haven't heard of the rest. I wasn't stereotyping. I was talking about the instances of Rajnism. :dontknow:
If the Bongs ridicule the South film fraternity, then I shall stand up n take shyte, but not from you fake Holly..I mean Bolly :ciao:
What do you mean?

Kitnay nek khayal hain aapke. * smiley for sarcasm* Khuda na kare, lekin kabhi baat divorce tak aa pahunchi, then you know with whom to get in touch with. :P

Is that a question or a statement? :confused:
What do you think ? :beee:
Manorama - Isn't that a newspaper? :confused: Chandra Babu: Naidu? He was an actor earlier? Doesn't surprise me one bit. In that part of India you have to be an actor to be a future CM and have to be obese to be an actor. Obese people = CM. Look at ex CM Jayalalitha for proof of this theory. Mammotty : Mamooth kutty was shortened to Mammooty. Apt name, don't you think? Haven't heard of the rest. I wasn't stereotyping. I was talking about the instances of Rajnism. :dontknow:
I'm not replying to this part. It doesn't deserve a reply EVEN from a troal like me :headshake:
What do you mean?
In terms of quality (movies), Bongs (Bengalies) > Mallus (Keralites) > Rest.

kiruku panda :evil:
:dontknow: what you mean here
Kitnay nek khayal hain aapke. * smiley for sarcasm* Khuda na kare' date=' lekin kabhi baat divorce tak aa pahunchi, then you know with whom to get in touch with. :P[/quote'] Yaa I know :woot:,in that case I will keep myself engaged in watching the highlights of Goddy's batting. In short, getting in touch with Robelinda :blush: :joyman: :P

Guest Shivani
Only aaku knows wat it means' date=' kiruku panda :evil:[/quote'] this guy is southie, right ? NORTH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> south End of.

Coming to sports' date=' North has......................................Major Dhyan Chand :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: nothing left to be said :D[/quote'] NDTV Indian sports person of the century dekha tha tumne? Chand votes bhi nahi mile is Major Dhyan ko. :P He was good ( or so I hear), but come on, he's not the best sportsman of all time. You are over exaggerating here.