Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

From my experience I know' date=' it's really difficult to score in MP and UP state board exams. For good score in these exams, You not only have to be intellingent but have to be lucky as well and I wasn't at least one of them :(([/quote'] Though I am from ICSE/ISC, I can vouch UP board was completely nuts. I can't remember exactly but the board topper used to be around the 75% marks range or something ridiculous like that.

Though I am from ICSE/ISC' date=' I can vouch UP board was completely nuts. I can't remember exactly but the board topper used to be around the 75% marks range or something ridiculous like that.[/quote'] thats because the teachers are usually bad, students hardly attend classes, question papers are quite tough and checking is not lenient at all. I was also from ICSE/ISC but I know all this because I know many people who are from UP board.

Though I am from ICSE/ISC' date=' I can vouch UP board was completely nuts. I can't remember exactly but the board topper used to be around the 75% marks range or something ridiculous like that.[/quote'] I swear it used to be ridicuous. I am from MP board and my classmates in college used to make quite bad impression of me looking at my board marks in early college years. Though later on they had my college marks to continue with same impression..:((:((

I knew Nazis are subject to stoop low, but I didn't expect you guyz to stoop this low :phehehe: English speaking skills of Southies? Really? English is not even a freaking "Indian" language :hehe:
English Nazis?? Isn't that an oxymoron. I thought the English fought the Nazis. Or was it the other way around? :confused: Another lame joke on South Indian English, Mr. Iyer(ish) known for his bombastic English skills in his locality goes for a job interview as an English teacher in a college during the British era. The principal, Mr Maculay, decides to take a test of his English skills and asks him to frame a sentence using Green, Green, Yellow, Pink. Mr. Iyer responds: Once I heard the phone ring Green Green, so I rushed and picked it up and said Yellow; the person on other end asked for Mr. Kumar and I said wrong number and hung up, slamming the phone down Pink. Just a joke.

Sorry. :(( Funny South Indian English....
Inane dialogue baazi
What th mother..:hysterical::hysterical:.. The guy called him up and rambled something for a WHOLE minute and the Williams guy just hung up... :hysterical: