The Kochi IPL team thread

hari504504

Agree !.. 2 matches and same s**t.. top order doesn't fire, pacers suck as usual and murali not working the magic. We've to ring in the changes I would suggest Klinger for Mc.Cullum Powar for Murali Hastings for Sreesanth would lend a little more balance to the batting considering both Powar and Hastings are handy with the bat and can't do worse than the other two with the ball.
McCullum was good in the first mathc.. He is O.K. Let us see for Murli.. Yesterday he was affected by the headvy dew. Hastings for Sree?.. Well. Changes I can say, is Play Pereira in for Hodge and Powar for R.P. Hodge was good yeserday, but we need some big hitter down the order. He is the only one who can be cahnged at the moment. We will have 3 pacers in Sree, Vinay, Tissara and 3 spinners in Murli, Powar and Ravi.. Good bowling. Make sure one of the 3 from Lax, Partiv and Jaya plays anchor role. Go Kochi Go..

McCullum was good in the first mathc.. He is O.K. Let us see for Murli.. Yesterday he was affected by the headvy dew. Hastings for Sree?.. Well. Changes I can say, is Play Pereira in for Hodge and Powar for R.P. Hodge was good yeserday, but we need some big hitter down the order. He is the only one who can be cahnged at the moment. We will have 3 pacers in Sree, Vinay, Tissara and 3 spinners in Murli, Powar and Ravi.. Good bowling. Make sure one of the 3 from Lax, Partiv and Jaya plays anchor role. Go Kochi Go..
isn't Perera supposed to be leaving soon ? (i was assuming so) I sort of like what you have going there.. except Sreesanth, there are really no reasonable excuses for not being able to bowl 24 deliveries without giving away extras when you are a professional bowler - especially one that isn't a Tait.. I certainly wouldn't mind dropping Sreesanth for one of the non-auction players..maybe Tanmay, and just go with the 5 bowlers (Hodge can bowl too..) Maybe Jadhav should have a chance at the expense of Gomez as well..

Ya.. Parthiv patel suddenly plays like Matthew Hayden :cantstop:
Mc.Cullum started playing like Mc.Cullum Jadeja started playing like Yuvraj Gomez looking like a handy bits and pieces player.. All of a sudden there's nothing we can't do..:two_thumbs_up: