KKR IPL King Khan's Thread

Watson87

I won't support them until they play TenD :mad:
who should be dropped though? Kallis has been rubbish, 0 and now 6 Shakib is bowling mediocre even getting thrashed by Gomez and Jaddu Morgan needs more games and is an excellent fielder Lee has been expensive Personally I would drop Shakib and bring in Tendo :kkr:

They need to fix the opening pair. Gauti and Kallis needs to open instead of Bisla. If I was Gauti I might try opening the innings with YP too at times. YP is anyways being wasted at the bottom for such a pricey purchase. But if he clicks on a day as an opener then the match is gone from the opposition like is the case with Veeru. Anyways he would be safer to play his brainfarts during the field restrictions at the start than near the bottom. Either Gauti or YP needs to start the innings with Kallis.

They need to fix the opening pair. Gauti and Kallis needs to open instead of Bisla. If I was Gauti I might try opening the innings with YP too at times. YP is anyways being wasted at the bottom for such a pricey purchase. But if he clicks on a day as an opener then the match is gone from the opposition like is the case with Veeru. Anyways he would be safer to play his brainfarts during the field restrictions at the start than near the bottom. Either Gauti or YP needs to start the innings with Kallis.
I wouldnt make any changes for the RCB Match. Bisla would be a waste down the order. Middle Order needs to be strengthened too.

Bisla opening the innings is the MOST pathetic stratgy everr... The guy effs the strike rate in all thematches while players like Morgan, YPathan n Shakib barelly get to play any ball... Bisla doesnt deserve to open the innings with that strgon batting lineup.. He should be treated like a keeper of 80s n 90s who is just there is in the team to keep... Gautam is being greedy by letting him open..Gauti thinks that this way he will always have those big names batsmen as back up but he needs to realize that Bisla is just wasting balls

^ lol WTF!!!! haha ... Now to talk about what to do with the team selection. TBH for KKR, the oversea players are being quite PHETATIC for the past 2 games that dosen't mean that the Indian players are playing any better. -Kallis and his run went out the window as soon as they found out his BOUNCER BALL ISSUE. -Morgan (good fielder or not) is doing sh*t with the bat. -Shakib has been among wicket but is also giving away to many runs. Also failed with the bat in the one game he batted. -Lee is being the worst out of all ... to much expensive and not enough wicket! - Ten should get a chance. Did a deceant job in the WC for his team. If it was upto me I would drop Morgan for 1 match and get TEN in to see the outcome. He also gives 1 more bowling option. But knowing KKR they will go with the same TEAM. If they do plz get BISLA out of the top order ... THAT GUY IS A WASTE!