Sahara Pune Warriors - Team Thread

Ranjha

the grass will likely be taken off..110-120 games will not be people friendly except once in a while. yesterday jayausriya and shastri were grumbling..
I dont want 180+ games but neither 110 ones..Hopefully bit for both batters and bowlers.

I am Pune Sahara Warriors lucky charm For the walrus moustached Subrata Roy and his Pune Sahara Warriors, I am the lucky charm+ taweez + amulet + talis(wo)man. Both the times I went to DY Patil and Pune won. It was my presence that made victory possible. Now they have been jinxed. Pune Warrior fans please deposit 5000000000000000 ICF $$ in my account so that I continue attending the Pune Warriors games. They will not lose as long as I am in the stadium. You see, I am not a fan of the team. But I absolutely love the DY Patil stadium. Its a good place to see cricket and hang around with your friends. The fate of your team is in your hands.

O yeah' date=' payment will be made in the end :giggle:[/quote'] Are you Punjabi or Marwari? :P This miserly attitude will come back to bite you when your team starts losing because their lucky charm is no longer around. You've been warned. :P