SAKIB Al HASAN - best pick of IPL4 !!!

cric_addict

# without any hesitation i can challenge, SAKIB al hasan will prove himself to be the most valueable player of IPL 4 compared to the price value...i have been following this gentleman since last two years...what a tremendous improvement !! His excellent performance in county cricket lead worchtershire from 2nd division to 1st division..and in recent ODI series look at his performance.. # best bowler - SAKIB AL HASAN (11 wkts @ avg 15.90) # best batsman - SAKIB AL HASAN (213 runs, avg:71, S.R:97) # man of the series - SAKIB AL HASAN what else a player can achieve in a series!! its a hard fact that a player from a team like Bangladesh is always ignored by ppl....to me he is much more valuable player compared to his buy price...i can challenge SAKIB will be among 5 top performers in IPL4.....

afridi is >>>>> sakib
Afridi > Shakib at eating BALLS :winky: Jokes aside, I haven't seen Shakib play any t20 match to make a serious comment about his t20 tallent. Seeing how he kept his #1 allrounder spot for 2 years now, I can only assume that he will play some good/match winning cricket!