"Rent this space" auction

IKnowU

ps. i will be fast asleep at 7.30pm ist time. it would be 12 am in ozzie time. so PK and the anonymous bidder better have their bids in by that time in this thread. Otherwise pm me your final offers and the best offer will be taken. gnight :icflove:

PK if you' date=' by chance, win the bid don't use the term "Southies". Instead use the politically correct term "Madrasis".....kthnxbye.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

You gotta beat Sachinism's 180 mill bid' date=' even though the auction is closed, but who cares:dance:[/quote'] Wut rubbishhh :whack: Just because you had no 'anonymous' bidder youre taking up sach's bid which was wayyy after the given time :whack: IknowU.. haaye haaye ! :protest:

As some of you are aware, my profile byline is up for rent. So far I have gained some interest from couple of members bidding for the space. You can put whatever you want and change it much as you want for a period of 3 months, where if it succesful it will be up for auction again. btw Im planning to spam once I have buyer and the "space" will get its full value for money :--D Currently I have anonymous bid of 100million.........bid away :orderorder:
What the hell are you auctioning now ? What on the earth is a Profile Byline?

his signature and the space below the profile name in posts of which yours reads vikram we remember you
And why on the earth will anybody want to buy that? I have just urinated in a bottle and sealed it up -- can I auction that too?