Video : Pakistani Legends - Wasim Akram

King

One of the better liked cricketers from across the border and a magician with the ball. This video tracks his bowling in the 90s and has some rare moments of Wasim Akram bowling. There were many highlights of Akram's bowling that I hadn't watched and am sure a lot will enjoy watching this. Go to Downloads, current and download the video.

Re: Video : Pakistani Legends - Wasim Akram Wow, great videos. But i think we are already overfed for the day :hic: U may be want to consider spacing the releases over a week, as well as releasing them on weekdays to attract more crowd. Just my 2 cents.

Re: Video : Pakistani Legends - Wasim Akram if there ever was a bowler who could make the ball talk then it was Wasim. I remember some of his spells in the WI and SL....simply JAW DROPPING!The most outrageous swing bowling that a man could wish to see! Some of his balls would miss the bat by not centimeters, not inches but feets.....he would even make the least talented dancers dance like Micheal Jackson!

Re: Video : Pakistani Legends - Wasim Akram The best I've seen from Akram was in the 1996 test series against England. Akram produced one that looked like it was swinging away for the most part and just when the batter shaped to play it through the covers the ball shaped in at high speed towards the batsman trapping him in the front. Not just the batsman was bamboozled but the umpire too. Umpire ruled it out not out but it was a goner for all the money. It seems the umpire was conned by the change in trajectory of the ball too :lol: I will post that video sometime during this week it is a must watch.

Re: Video : Pakistani Legends - Wasim Akram

Wasim Akram's delivery to Dravid in the 2nd innings of the '99 Chennai Test is the best ball i've EVER seen.
Fcuk me! That was a crazy delivery. He had Dravid plumb on the ball before IIRC but the umpire turned it down. Then he followed it up with a beaut that landed on middle and leg and just kissed the bail on off stump. Magical delivery.