Interesting video....

Mandrake

Re: Interesting video.... Let's be honest it was Harbhajan's mistake, you can't freakin walk into any country without proper preparation. NZ has very strict rules on bringing in dirty shoes with grass on them. All you need to do is just declare the number of shoes you got and any artilces such as Golf clubs, camper tents that has been used on grass overseas. Floura and Founa is regarded very highly and any damage to it will cause a lot of greviance in the country. All Harbhajan had to do was mark a tick in the column that asks if you are carrying any extra pairs of footwear. He had few extra pairs but didn't pay enough attention to the form and he was fined rightly. BTW the rules is pretty much for everyone including the cricketers. Just because they play international cricket it doesn't mean they can scorn rules as they like. Rule for one, rule for all.

Re: Interesting video.... Ravi.... he is not a tourist..... he is an international cricket player..... they are anyways vaccuuming all boots..... big facking deal, if they wanna do one more.... instead, they are begging for 200 bucks.... i loved it wen he said, Oz is better and he aint coming bak again.... bloody fools...

Re: Interesting video.... well they have the rules and the other guy did clearly ask them to declare etc. It really should have been handled better by the manager. Having said that the guy was certainly showing some typical attitude, he could have just charged and put an end to that, no need to make comments like 'it's unacceptable for intl. cricketer' or 'it may be normal from where you come etc'. but else what can you expect. so on that part good of bhajju to show some attitude back :wtg:

Re: Interesting video.... I think it was mostly Bhajji at fault here....however i guess it looked he didnt pay much attention....either BCCI should have briefed players in advance or the manager should have taken care....having said that Bhajji was hillarious :lmao:

Re: Interesting video....

I think it was mostly Bhajji at fault here....however i guess it looked he didnt pay much attention....either BCCI should have briefed players in advance or the manager should have taken care....having said that Bhajji was hillarious :lmao:
To be honest the players knew it already. The rest of them had declared and it was only Harbhajan's one that was found wanting. Harbhajan was fined about $150 I think, hardly would hurt him. Even for Harbhajan it wasn't the first visit and clearly he was not happy he was stopped for dirty shoes. Unfortunately India doesn't require one to declare wood, seeds, grass but that isn't the case with NZ. These are to be declared at the customs and believe me everyone including the rock stars have to go through this.

Re: Interesting video.... You are very right Ravi...you gotta respect the rules of the country you are visiting.....probably our players(bhajji in this case) are used to their star status too much at home.....in general Indian teams normally put up impeccable behavior on tours way better than most.

Re: Interesting video.... Bhajji was a prick ... plain and simple. If you want to show a tough attitude on the field, that's fine. I support that. But off the field ... the only thing Bhajji managed to accomplish was giving a bad name to Indians in general. Ganguly's mistake was an honest one--he declared everything--except the 1 pair of shoes that he simply forgot about. If the rule is to declare shoes and foodstuffs, ... then why not just do that??? Why turn EVERYTHING into a goddam "nationalism" issue. If something like the Shilpa-episode happens, then yes ... support the individual ... but in this case, ... the money should come out of his salary. BCCI shouldn't have to pay a single cent.