WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

SJ select position of the M.O.M for Aus-NZ game as well :icflove:
done
Leader board updated! Double Trouble in lead. They have put a ten point difference between the second placed Blue Brigade. nospam's 45 pts has propelled The Real Indi Commos to third position. :icflove:
meri team ka kya haal hai.:dance:

FCS, please post only the predictions. Keep your match discussions to the match thread. And, don't post nick names. I don't give a F what you call a player or team, but I'll do a search for the country's (Australia) or player's name (Tamim) and not Kangaru or Tammy. So, don't come and whine later if I miss it. This is an humble request! :icflove:

FCS, please post only the predictions. Keep your match discussions to the match thread. And, don't post nick names. I don't give a F what you call a player or team, but I'll do a search for the country's (Australia) or player's name (Tamim) and not Kangaru or Tammy. So, don't come and whine later if I miss it. This is an humble request! :icflove:
:mad: :poink: :whack: jaan ke anjaan maat baano :poink:
Leader board updated! Double Trouble in lead. They have put a ten point difference between the second placed Blue Brigade. nospam's 45 pts has propelled The Real Indi Commos to third position. :icflove:
nospam :hail::hail: It's only a matter of time before 'The Real Indi Commandos' replace 'Double Trouble' at the top B->
nospam: Next time you predict MOM role/type..you gotta mention the player position not just batsman/bowler/all rounder. Points have been given this time around since you predicted ABDV for MOM. :icflove:
abe oye...that's not fair! he failed to abide by the rules therefore he should not be awarded points. Batsman could mean anything from spots 1-7...wtf
abe oye...that's not fair! he failed to abide by the rules therefore he should not be awarded points. Batsman could mean anything from spots 1-7...wtf
++ MoM Roletype points should not be awarded in this case.
I'm pretty sure nospam had mixed it up with the role n positions. Anyway, I'm deducting 10 points..sorry spammy :((
There is too much stuff going on' date=' I updated my post after cricketics posted his post - [url']http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1330041&postcount=328 He did not include the position and I had no idea we had to include any positions. You are the rule master it is upto u to decide, if I had known I would have included the positions
'Tics bhai's prediction was perfectly alrite. Bowler is in fact one of the options, batsman is not.
* Openers * Nos. 3-5 * Nos. 6-8 * All rounders * Bowlers
So, no points mate :((