Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

he must be bowling quick as he has been rather economic in comparison to others and took wickets too..
I saw a few videos of Varun and he seems to be bowling between 136K to 144,5K , a couple of balls went at 147K..He is Good and fast but please dont think he is as fast as kemar roach or brett lee and Australian pacers who bowl at 145 to 155K speeds.. he is more of Umesh yadav type of Speed bowler and hence between 136K to 145K.... I mean dont expect miracles from him right away..but he along with umesha yadav ashok dinda and a couple of bowlers like the mumbai Ipl team bowler are the fastest india can offer.
I saw a few videos of Varun and he seems to be bowling between 136K to 144,5K , a couple of balls went at 147K..He is Good and fast but please dont think he is as fast as kemar roach or brett lee and Australian pacers who bowl at 145 to 155K speeds.. he is more of Umesh yadav type of Speed bowler and hence between 136K to 145K.... I mean dont expect miracles from him right away..but he along with umesha yadav ashok dinda and a couple of bowlers like the mumbai Ipl team bowler are the fastest india can offer.
he is consistently at 140-147km/h,brett lee is 130-145 these days,also in india conditions are sapping and pitches are slow on fast pitche she would well be above 155km/h
in VH trophy final he bowled fastest at 153 KPH and his average speed was 144kph and in Devdhar trophy SF he consistently bowled fast, even in his 10th over he bowled 147kph which says about his fitness and stamina that he can sustain pace for full 10 overs in a one day and he bowled 5 overs on the trot in that spell at the death...and took 5/47 He is certainly faster that Umesh Yadav. His average speed in a spell is between 88-90 mph while Umesh Yadav's average speed will be around 87-88 mph\ I think both have good speeds. It all depends how they bowl. An accurate bowler with a little bit of movement with this speed is always effective and useful.
when? any date or time?
i just now had a conversation with Kiran More and see what he said about Indian Pace Hopefuls. VishalVirSingh asked, Kiran, which are the most promising fast bowlers in the waiting for India, who do u think are the best and should be tried out ..i am talking about fast bowlers and not medium pace bowlers( like Vinay kumar or pravenn kumar), please suggest one's to look out for in future. Kiran More answers, varon Aaron, Pankaj singh is also doindg well for rajasthan, Umesh Yadav, Deepak Chahar too has had a good first season... they should now be given opportunities as way ahead
i just now had a conversation with Kiran More and see what he said about Indian Pace Hopefuls. VishalVirSingh asked, Kiran, which are the most promising fast bowlers in the waiting for India, who do u think are the best and should be tried out ..i am talking about fast bowlers and not medium pace bowlers( like Vinay kumar or pravenn kumar), please suggest one's to look out for in future. Kiran More answers, varon Aaron, Pankaj singh is also doindg well for rajasthan, Umesh Yadav, Deepak Chahar too has had a good first season... they should now be given opportunities as way ahead[/quote Kiran More was on rediff today between 1 PM to 2 PM,,,u can see the conversation history on rediff..check out his comments, it is worth a read.

I'll be the quickest Indian in IPL: Aaron There is no substitute for genuine pace in international cricket. Any bowler who can hurl the cherry at over 140 km/h will more often than not make the batsmen hop to his tune. In India, genuinely quick speedsters are a rarity. S. Sreesanth and Munaf Patel briefly fulfilled that criterion but injuries pushed them back to the category of 'medium pacers'. Jharkhand's Varun Aaron is a refreshing change, having clocked a mind-boggling 153 km/h in a domestic one-day match last month. The 21-year-old immediately caught the eye of Delhi Daredevils management who didn't waste time in signing him up for the fourth season of the Indian Premier League. "Bowling quick is what I do best. I am not going to change my thinking because I will be bowling to international players in a Twenty20 match," Aaron told TOI. The Daredevils have had no dearth of quality pacemen in the past and it was through IPL that Vidarbha pacer Umesh Yadav charted his way into the Indian team. "There is no doubt that IPL is a great platform for a young cricketer. Umesh rose to prominence after good performances for the Daredevils. I can assure you that I'll be the quickest Indian bowler in IPL if I get the chance to play," a confident Aaron said. Aaron will be one of the youngsters on whom Virender Sehwag will be bank on after the exodus of international players. Teenagers Unmukt Chand and Vikas Mishra from Delhi will also be hoping to make their mark this season. Unmukt had a fine start to his Ranji Trophy career last year, scoring 400 runs from five matches at an average of 57. "I have spoken to Gauti (Gambhir) about playing in the IPL. He told me to stick to my natural game - which is aggressive at most times. I also met Irfan (Pathan) in a tournament in Kochi and he also gave me some useful tips," he said. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl-2011/news/Ill-be-the-quickest-Indian-in-IPL-Aaron/articleshow/7923238.cms

There is no substitute for genuine pace in international cricket. Any bowler who can hurl the cherry at over 140 km/h will more often than not make the batsmen hop to his tune. In India, genuinely quick speedsters are a rarity. S. Sreesanth and Munaf Patel briefly fulfilled that criterion but injuries pushed them back to the category of 'medium pacers'. Jharkhand's Varun Aaron is a refreshing change, having clocked a mind-boggling 153 km/h in a domestic one-day match last month. The 21-year-old immediately caught the eye of Delhi Daredevils management who didn't waste time in signing him up for the fourth season of the Indian Premier League. "Bowling quick is what I do best. I am not going to change my thinking because I will be bowling to international players in a Twenty20 match," Aaron told TOI. The Daredevils have had no dearth of quality pacemen in the past and it was through IPL that Vidarbha pacer Umesh Yadav charted his way into the Indian team. "There is no doubt that IPL is a great platform for a young cricketer. Umesh rose to prominence after good performances for the Daredevils. I can assure you that I'll be the quickest Indian bowler in IPL if I get the chance to play," a confident Aaron said. Aaron will be one of the youngsters on whom Virender Sehwag will be bank on after the exodus of international players. Teenagers Unmukt Chand and Vikas Mishra from Delhi will also be hoping to make their mark this season. Unmukt had a fine start to his Ranji Trophy career last year, scoring 400 runs from five matches at an average of 57. "I have spoken to Gauti (Gambhir) about playing in the IPL. He told me to stick to my natural game - which is aggressive at most times. I also met Irfan (Pathan) in a tournament in Kochi and he also gave me some useful tips," he said. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl-2011/news/Ill-be-the-quickest-Indian-in-IPL-Aaron/articleshow/7923238.cms
Well that's pretty big to say something like that, can't say is this confidence or over confidence ? Varun we pray for you to do really well.. but pls don't let your emotions get better of you, keep yourself down to earth for a while... there are lot of fast bowlers in IPL who would be bowling Quick!!! , it's better to say things like this at the end of the season..., i'm a little shaken..
Well that's pretty big to say something like that' date=' can't say is this confidence or over confidence ? Varun we pray for you to do really well.. but pls don't let your emotions get better of you, keep yourself down to earth for a while... there are lot of fast bowlers in IPL who would be bowling Quick!!! , it's better to say things like this at the end of the season..., i'm a little shaken..[/quote'] He already shown in domestic cricket that he is the fastest bowler in India right...nothing to be fear about that. Yeah but he keeps himself controlled, that will be good for him. Cricket is not that an easy game. Pace matters, but is not everything. He needs learn the trait quickly.