Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

Didn't he clock 147 day before yesterday. That is awesome. Even bowlers like Roach' date=' Malinga bowl max of 145 on Indian pitches and here is this newbie bowling 147 on dead Indian pitches. The saddest thing is majority of Indian fans r still not applauding a genuine pace talent. We deserve line n length bowlers like Jogi[/quote'] Majority of Indian fans are Kangressi type..Remember those famous words, "Hum Dekhenge, Humaien Dekhna Hain, Hum Dekh Rahein Hain, Hum Dekhte Rahenge.." Most of the fans believe in "line, lenght, accuracy, medium pace..".
Drop Munaf and bring him in the side' date=' if he is worth the pace, don't care if he gets smashes, as long as he bowls phast that's what it matters.[/quote'] He might never make it to the Indian team. Afterall present trundlers have a cricketing and marketing career..
Drop Munaf and bring him in the side' date=' if he is worth the pace, don't care if he gets smashes, as long as he bowls phast that's what it matters.[/quote'] Ha. We are not dropping our most in form fast bowler for someone who is bowling fast and doing okay in Indian domestic cricket.
dont hype every guy who bowls fast initially. Pace bowling isnt about breaking barriers, its about sustaining high speeds.
i think the hype is worth it.. watch the video of the lad... he is strongly built and can sustain high pace for long if he is injury free.
Didn't Ishant touched 157 or something in Australia but nowadays he hardly touches 130 kph' date=' our fast bowlers :facepalm:[/quote'] ishant touched 152.4 in aus also his fastest in india is 149 in ipl ,sreesanth also bowled at 149 but not 153km/h
will try to take video of that in match highlights believe me that ball took off
please take the video.... i dont any neo cricket... but want to see him break the 150 barrier.. i dont think in the history of domestic cricket .. any bowler has achieved that in INDIA ....
:facepalm: Are we lagging on the evolution chain as our neighbors are ? Some kid clocks speed and we're dedicating threads to him with some suggesting his inclusion in the national squad. :facepalm:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++