Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

sourav was the real talent spotter. if sourav didnt gave them a chance' date=' then i dont think we wuda got talents like sehwag, yuvi, zaheer, bajji, dhoni, kaif. dhoni is not a talent spotter. want an example?: ravindra jadeja.:--D[/quote'] It is so disgraceful to attribute the success of a person to someone's 'talent spotting'. Azhar was the best - Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble, Laxman all started their careers under him.
sourav was the real talent spotter. if sourav didnt gave them a chance' date=' then i dont think we wuda got talents like sehwag, yuvi, zaheer, bajji, dhoni, kaif. dhoni is not a talent spotter. want an example?: ravindra jadeja.:--D[/quote'] Well done but you missed on Virat,Gautam and Raina who have also flourished during Dhoni's captaincy
You do realize that over the past few years Dhoni has spent maximum number of days on a cricket field for any cricketer from any country?
Outy Bhaiyya..Rahne do..You think cricketers don't keep tabs on upcoming prospects? Especially one who keeps on moaning about Indian bowling and who is a captain and whos views are taken by national selectors in team selections.. If somebody is willing to do something good for Indian cricket, then he can always take some time out. As I said, he is not a good talent spotter. He good in using the available resources and moaning about them.. Heck he doesn't even have time to do all these.." Jam Ke Pakar.. Lagaa.."
It is so disgraceful to attribute the success of a person to someone's 'talent spotting'. Azhar was the best - Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble, Laxman all started their careers under him.
sourav backed players like bajji, zaheer. i dont think azhar ever did that. dont forget dhoni is sourav's find. without sourav, there is no dhoni.
yes but sourav gave his full support to sehwag' date=' bajji, zaheer, uv, kaif etc. but [b']i only hear dhoni was backing players like rp singh and ravindra jadeja ....!!!
Ok then you may be the only one hearing that but when it comes to Jadeja ,Dhoni really shouldnt have given that many chances :--D
sourav backed players like bajji' date=' zaheer. i dont think azhar ever did that. dont forget dhoni is sourav's find. without sourav, there is no dhoni.[/quote'] Ganguly backed players. Azhar did not. And I am supposed to believe that because desi pride 1234 said so. As I said earlier, it is a pretty disgraceful trait to attribute the success and hard work of an individual to the mythical 'talent spotting' and 'inspiration' of your hero. But fanboys are known to do that, so it's not really surprising. You've got to be seriously deluded to think that Sehwag would not have become the batsman he is, if Ganguly had not backed him. Without Azhar, there is no Ganguly.
But he will miss IPL matches if he is injured. So by default he will resort to an action that is not injury prone. :winky: . Wait and see. That is what will happen.
If that happens it is unfortunate but till then no coach who tells him he needs to reduce the speed to bowl line and length should be allowed near him. He was making batsmen hop and fend which I have not seen many Indian bowlers do even if it was just List A match.
Heck he doesn't even have time to do all these.." Jam Ke Pakar.. Lagaa.."
Yes in his spare time he should watch all the domestic matches in India for spotting tailunt. Furthermore he should watch, analyse and brief every district level and youth tournament matches and personally coach all the 'prospects' coming up. See, if somebody is willing to do something good for Indian cricket, then he can always take some time out to coach these people. But why stop at time, he should also donate 50% of his income to cricket academies .. for the good of Indian cricket. And I spend my spare time telling others who don't listen what to do in theirs.
Yaar, Dhoni ne tumhari bhains churaiyi thi kya? Dhoni is playing international cricket throughout the year - when was the last time he played for Jharkhand or got the time to play for Jharkhand? When will he do this 'talent spotting'? And if khuda na kare, he does fast track someone you'll be the first one to lay into him for showing favoritism.
Mashallah Asterisk we understand you hate Dhoni, but stop dragging the forum down with your BS posts in every thread
Ganguly backed players. Azhar did not. And I am supposed to believe that because desi pride 1234 said so. As I said earlier, it is a pretty disgraceful trait to attribute the success and hard work of an individual to the mythical 'talent spotting' and 'inspiration' of your hero. But fanboys are known to do that, so it's not really surprising. You've got to be seriously deluded to think that Sehwag would not have become the batsman he is, if Ganguly had not backed him. Without Azhar, there is no Ganguly.
yes azhar backed his players. who are they? nayan mongia, venkatapathy raju,sunil joshi, etc. u gotta understand that u have to be a real talent spotter to give chances to players like dhoni(pretty unorthodox batsman). ganguly backed harbajan like anything before the 2003 series vs australia when harbajan was chucked out from national cricket acadamey and he was almost thought quitting the game. ganguly gave chances to those players who still has an important role in indian team. talents like sachin, dravid and ganguly dont need any back up. they pick themseleves up.
yes azhar backed his players. who are they? nayan mongia' date=' venkatapathy raju,sunil joshi, etc. u gotta understand that u have to be a real talent spotter to give chances to players like dhoni(pretty unorthodox batsman). ganguly backed harbajan like anything before the 2003 series vs australia when harbajan was chucked out from national cricket acadamey and he was almost thought quitting the game. ganguly gave chances to those players who still has an important role in indian team. talents like sachin, dravid and ganguly dont need any back up. they pick themseleves up.[/quote'] desi pride, now stop this non sense. If you do not know, captain does not give chances to anyone. It is selectors who choose the players. If Aaron does well in Deodhar trophy too, I'm sure he'll get a call soon at least for ODI because we have a real dearth of seamers. So let us hope that he does well in all the opportunities before the ODI team for WI or England tour is chosen.
desi pride, now stop this non sense. If you do not know, captain does not give chances to anyone. It is selectors who choose the players. If Aaron does well in Deodhar trophy too, I'm sure he'll get a call soon at least for ODI because we have a real dearth of seamers. So let us hope that he does well in all the opportunities before the ODI team for WI or England tour is chosen.
if you do not know captains can fight for players and ganguly made sure he got the players he wanted ,but dhoni will never fight for a player he wants to be in everybodies good books.
yes azhar backed his players. who are they? nayan mongia' date=' venkatapathy raju,sunil joshi, etc. u gotta understand that u have to be a real talent spotter to give chances to players like dhoni(pretty unorthodox batsman). ganguly backed harbajan like anything before the 2003 series vs australia when harbajan was chucked out from national cricket acadamey and he was almost thought quitting the game. ganguly gave chances to those players who still has an important role in indian team. talents like sachin, dravid and ganguly dont need any back up. they pick themseleves up.[/quote'] I think you forgot Deep Das Gupta, Ajay Ratra etc. who camped in the Indian team under Ganguly. Dhoni made his debut because Ganguly spotted him? Have you completely lost your brains? Dhoni was performing in A tours when he was selected. All you are saying is that everyone who was a success under Ganguly was because of him, and every failure under Dhoni and Azhar were because of them. All failures under Ganguly were because they sucked and all successes under Dhoni and Azhar were because they were super talented. I don't know why I am wasting my time with these single digit IQ arguments. So, yes, I am out of here. And don't forget to keep a box of Kleenex handy when you are typing about Ganguly's talent spotting.
desi pride, now stop this non sense. If you do not know, captain does not give chances to anyone. It is selectors who choose the players. If Aaron does well in Deodhar trophy too, I'm sure he'll get a call soon at least for ODI because we have a real dearth of seamers. So let us hope that he does well in all the opportunities before the ODI team for WI or England tour is chosen.
dada was the real boss when it comes to team selection bro. he selected the players he wanted and gave his full support.
dada was the real boss when it comes to team selection bro. he selected the players he wanted and gave his full support.
OK then what were selectors doing and can you me give me examples of how Dhoni or Dravid Or Kumble didnt give full support to the players that were selected :hmmm: