Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

Didn't he clock 147 day before yesterday. That is awesome. Even bowlers like Roach, Malinga bowl max of 145 on Indian pitches and here is this newbie bowling 147 on dead Indian pitches. The saddest thing is majority of Indian fans r still not applauding a genuine pace talent. We deserve line n length bowlers like Jogi

ishant never crossed 143 on indian pitches... these days he never crosses 135 on indian pitches and elsewhere too. ishant is not as strong as varun is and hence varun is likely to keep his pace and sustain the fast bowling preassure much better.
Really hope you are right !!

How come he is not in worldcup squad. I would have picked him ahead of indian fast spinners. The guy has some pace. He is not in the same category as shoaib akhtar, lee and tait but he is probably the fastest fast bowler india has produced in a long time. But hang on, does that mean, we will have to stop making fun of indian fast bowlers? NOOOOOO. I loved doing that.:((

Bowling fast. But his action is rather ungainly and injury prone. good luck though. He needs to add more skills to go with.
+1. He jerks at the end and his non bowling arm isnt well positioned. Unless he rectifies his action, injuries will come very soon.. But I hope not.. :icflove: