Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

If you take form and conditions into equation you can knock of a few players in that group. Tait' date=' Akhta useless for different reasons. Look at this bowling... Steyn, Morkel, Roach, zaheer, Bresnan, Swann, Sahkib, Imran Tahir.. not to mention some very competent associate spinners,. Bowling on Indian pitches against quality batsmen is whole different cup of tea. did you see what happened to OZ bowling attack against Canada and Kenya. They were ripped to shreds.[/quote'] Add Robin Peterson with 14 wickets also & look at Rampaul 5 wickets in just 1 game against India. Lets remember Highest wicket taker is Afridi but Against Minnows out of the 17 he has taken : 5 Ken,5 Can, 1 Zim, 4 SL, 1 NZ, 1 Aus. While steyn has only 10 but look opponents. 5 Ind, 3 WI, 1 Eng & 1 Ned & didn't play against BAN. So if u take competetive teams Steyn beats Afridi in that case with only 10 WC wickets :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Add Robin Peterson with 14 wickets also & look at Rampaul 5 wickets in just 1 game against India. Lets remember Highest wicket taker is Afridi but Against Minnows out of the 17 he has taken : 5 Ken,5 Can, 1 Zim, 4 SL, 1 NZ, 1 Aus. While steyn has only 10 but look opponents. 5 Ind, 3 WI, 1 Eng & 1 Ned & didn't play against BAN. So if u take competetive teams Steyn beats Afridi in that case with only 10 WC wickets :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Umar Gul's career ER against SA 6.00 career ER against India 5.87 Avge 40 plus against both teams. One reason India would Gambhir even if he is grossly out of form :cantstop:. TO do this.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF_V1o7VK8g]YouTube - Gautam Gambhir running wild on Umar Gul[/ame]
You cannot deny the fact group B is much tougher. World no.1 batsman Amla. no.2 ABDV no.3 Kohli then you have Tendulkar' date=' Sehwag, Yuvraj, Gayle, Strauss not to mention a competent associate team. Australia is an undercooked team which was thrashed by both SA and India in the warm up games. And also you lost to a team that was whitewashed by Bangladesh. THen you were skittled out for a very poor score like 184 by a team like canada.Only reason i say Pakistan will win this encounter is not because Pakistan is too good but because Windies is simply capable of not beating any half decent side.[/quote'] Group B Tougher hahahahahaha! BD, NED, Ireland, WI, England(Aus thrashed them by 6-1, They lost to BD, Ireland) are tougher for you guys. Com on you are the no.1 team in your group. You know I wanted England vs Pakistan QF because WI got atleast 5 match winners. But England is purely running on luck. Tell me one guy who can win match alone for England. Strauss was lucky that day. He got out two times and your stupid players never appealed. Yesterday same thing happened. No run out appeal.
Group B Tougher hahahahahaha! BD, NED, Ireland, WI, England(Aus thrashed them by 6-1, They lost to BD, Ireland) are tougher for you guys. Com on you are the no.1 team in your group. You know I wanted England vs Pakistan QF because WI got atleast 5 match winners. But England is purely running on luck. Tell me one guy who can win match alone for England. Strauss was lucky that day. He got out two times and your stupid players never appealed. Yesterday same thing happened. No run out appeal.
Delusional fan Group B is more tougher because every team had a chance to upset other teams who did u play zim kenya canada compare that with netherlands ireland who beat england bangladesh who beat england
Group B Tougher hahahahahaha! BD, NED, Ireland, WI, England(Aus thrashed them by 6-1, They lost to BD, Ireland) are tougher for you guys. Com on you are the no.1 team in your group. You know I wanted England vs Pakistan QF because WI got atleast 5 match winners. But England is purely running on luck. Tell me one guy who can win match alone for England. Strauss was lucky that day. He got out two times and your stupid players never appealed. Yesterday same thing happened. No run out appeal.
Australia thrashed ENgland 6-1 in Australia not in India. :winky: . Australia beat Pakistan also 5-0 in Australia :giggle: .Pakistan has lost 5 out of last 7 matches against England. They lost the practice match also to England.
Ask any neutral pundit or a fan and they will tell you Pakistan are favs but here most ppl are tipping windies just for the sake of it.WI can beat Pakistan but on paper in given conditions its advantage Pakistan..
the question u need to ask yourself is whether u think this WI side is any worse than the NZ team that trounced the pakis by 100+ runs. i dont think they are. and the pakis have followed up their good performances in this tournament by abject ones. i think its pretty even, but pakis are favs cos they topped their group and are going into it having beaten australia, not because they are a much better team. the two teams are on the same level

lol r u kidding me..?:haha: ind beating aus is only possible mayb in a sweet dream.. indian batsmen r good no doubt even great but r poor players of pace.. u may bring up sachin's 2003 innings against pak but that really was a blessing in disguise by razzaq who dropped him on just 8.. had he hold on to that catch the situation wudve been different.. anywayz.. my bet is history's gonna repeat and someone's gonna choke out in the very first over.. :P

lol r u kidding me..?:haha: ind beating aus is only possible mayb in a sweet dream.. indian batsmen r good no doubt even great but r poor players of pace.. u may bring up sachin's 2003 innings against pak but that really was a blessing in disguise by razzaq who dropped him on just 8.. had he hold on to that catch the situation wudve been different.. anywayz.. my bet is history's gonna repeat and someone's gonna choke out in the very first over.. :P
Why didn't coward Akram play against India in 1996 WC Quarter final ? Afraid of Indian batsman. :hysterical::haha:
Why didn't coward Akram play against India in 1996 WC Quarter final ? Afraid of Indian batsman. :hysterical::haha:
dude y do u ppl always dig up old graves..? its been 14 years already lol.. there have been times when sachin also not played so it means he was scared of the opposing team..? lol rubbish..
dude y do u ppl always dig up old graves..? its been 14 years already lol.. there have been times when sachin also not played so it means he was scared of the opposing team..? lol rubbish..
WC quarter final is one of the most important match .And you are comparing it with some ordinary match. When did Sachin miss important WC match ?