Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

I'm serious' date=' but I[b'] have heard that some dreams show the opposite result to the one that actually going to happen. Hope it's one of those ones. :pray: :nervous:
Hmmm.... but most dreams show the result of what is going to happen ! Opposite results only happen when the team/person realize the possibility of that result and work hard to prevent it happening ! I hope Sri Lanka are not underestimating England or New Zealand ! I really like the Sri Lankan team under Sangakarra and hope they win the WC.... if India doesn't !
I had a strange dream yesterday. According to the dream, finally Kiwis got their revenge against us in the semi final :((. And somehow they had manged to beat SA in the QF as well. In our match, Murali played, but just couldn't even walk. He was carried by Dilhara on his shoulders.. yes, even when Murali bowls.. Dilhara runs in.. and Murali bowls :yay:. Some commentator in his loud voice, was praising the Sri Lankan selectors "they knew exactly what they are doing with Dilahara in this WC.. what a smart selection it turn out to be.."; :mad: although Murali did bowl well in the match, Dilhara kept on overstepping, thus giving away too many free hits.. and in the end that cost us the match :((. The umpire Saheba didn't call the no-balls initially thinking that, it's not Murali but Dilhara is the one who is overstepping. But them came to the middle was well prepared Nathan McCullum. He straight away directed a machine-gun at Saheba's head (actually he directed the handle of his bat because the machine-gun was secretly embedded into it) and demanded Saheba to umpire properly.. from there onwards Saheeba changed his mind. :sleep:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hmmm.... but most dreams show the result of what is going to happen ! Opposite results only happen when the team/person realize the possibility of that result and work hard to prevent it happening ! I hope Sri Lanka are not underestimating England or New Zealand ! I really like the Sri Lankan team under Sangakarra and hope they win the WC.... if India doesn't !
Thanks mate. I hope the same.. I mean the vice versa.. especially for Sachin and Dhoni.. :two_thumbs_up: ...and of course for Bhaji as well. :winky:
Australia.if we arent gonna win the WC' date='might as well lose in Q/Fs.losing in finals hurts wayy too much[/quote'] didnt know my wish would come true.otherwise would wanted Zim or Pak:--D now I prefer India to beat the hell out of Aussies. c'mon guys beat'em kangaroos.Do it for Sachin:cheer:
I have a bad feeling that our top order is going to collapse tomorrow, which is going to lose us the game :(( Hopefully that won't happen :pray:
Let's hope it isn't a repeat of the sixth game in 2009 which cost us the series: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indvaus2009/engine/match/416241.html Sehwag b Johnson 6 Tendulkar c & b Bollinger 10 Gambhir b Johnson 0 Yuvraj b Bollinger 0 Dhoni lbw Bollinger 24 Raina c Hauritz b Johnson 0 :((
I have a bad feeling that our top order is going to collapse tomorrow, which is going to lose us the game :(( Hopefully that won't happen :pray:
Let's hope it isn't a repeat of the sixth game in 2009 which cost us the series: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indvaus2009/engine/match/416241.html Sehwag b Johnson 6 Tendulkar c & b Bollinger 10 Gambhir b Johnson 0 Yuvraj b Bollinger 0 Dhoni lbw Bollinger 24 Raina c Hauritz b Johnson 0 :((
That's negative thinking. Don't worry.. be happy.. :dance: