Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

Chinta mat karoji aap hamare mehman ho Ahmedabad me acchey se swagat kar k bhejenge:dance:
Thank you for the hospitable attitude. Hoping to meet you there :winky:
India wont be B1 after their loss on saturday
Actually the list isn't in any specific order. I was just mentioning the teams from each respective group
Heheh true true. I would've preferred two matches every day. But what a shame I'm not the ICC:winky: @topic The probable lineup in my opinion is Pakistan Australia New Zealand Sri Lanka India South Africa West Indies Bangladesh
Couldn't agree more. I would rather have the tourney over 4 weeks than spread out for a month and a half with most of the cricket matches non-competitive. The lineup you mention can't happen as SA will finish first as they only have one game to go - against B'desh which they should win taking them top of the group. As for Group A, Pak and Aus can't be 1 and 2. If Pak beats Aus Pak moves to the top but Aus will end up 3rd or 4th, not any higher. At this point if all the results go as per form and actual seedings, this is how I see the two groups... Group A Aus (beats Pak) SL (beats NZ) NZ Pak Group B SA (beats B'desh) Ind (beats WI) Eng (beats WI) WI

Man england screwed it up for 3 teams today lol! India: We HAVE to win with WI to make sure NRR don't come into play. WI: They need beat us. or not loose by a big margin. They also will hope that BD dosen't win agains't SA. BD: Well they only have one shot here. Win or Die. A tie will somewhat save their behind. A win will certainly take them to QF. A loss will most likely kick them out because WI NRR is too high! ENG: Well ... well. I almost wrote them off! But man they way they bounced back. England did everything in their power to stay alive in this game now they can only hope that either WI / BD looses or else good bye for them aswell!