Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

If it does pan out that way, then our (very) likely semi-finalists would be: Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and India. :dance: and on further assumption for the semis: Oz vs. India and SA vs. SL :yay:
what a prediction here..... But If India lose against WI then scenario will be changed, Ind should play against SL in QF. So still we have to wait for result of IND vs WI.
QF might be A1 vs B4 PAK vs WI A2 vs B3 SL vs ENG A3 vs B2 AUS vs IND A4 vs B1 NZ vs SA IN Semi finals C=PAK D=SL E=AUS/IND F=SA SF1 ------> PAK vs IND/AUS SF2 ------> SL vs SA So SL or SA will enter into the final easily. CAN WE EXPECT IND VS SA IN FINAL?
You're assuming Aussies will be A3 if they lose today right? But I doubt it, because Pak will have a hard time playing under the lights. Basically, like you said, there's a HUGE chance we'll be playing either SL or NZ, but I'm leaning more towards NZ because we'll be playing in Chennai, hopefully with more spinners- and if we do that, we'll have an advantage because WI has got many lefties, which makes them more vulnerable. I think our chances of winning tomorrow are more than our chances of losing. But in your scenario up there, my semi finalists would be Pak, SL, Australia, and SA. I don't want to be pessimistic, but Australia are monsters during KO stages.. so it is in our best interest that Aus wins today and India wins tomorrow.. if either one of these teams lose, we could be facing one another in the quarters. It's better if we crash out in the later stages than crash out early. Going further, my choice for the 2 finalists would be Australia and SA... and if that ever happens, I will put my money on Oz winning :asleep:
Looking at the way things are going in the Oz/Pak match' date=' I think there's a huge probability either SA or us will be meeting Oz in the quarters.[/quote'] We definitely look like meeting Aus now, but there is no chance of SA meeting Aus in the quarters - SA will finish top whatever happens while Aus will be 2nd or 3rd if they lose today.
You're assuming Aussies will be A3 if they lose today right? But I doubt it, because Pak will have a hard time playing under the lights. Basically, like you said, there's a HUGE chance we'll be playing either SL or NZ, but I'm leaning more towards NZ because we'll be playing in Chennai, hopefully with more spinners- and if we do that, we'll have an advantage because WI has got many lefties, which makes them more vulnerable. I think our chances of winning tomorrow are more than our chances of losing. But in your scenario up there, my semi finalists would be Pak, SL, Australia, and SA. I don't want to be pessimistic, but Australia are monsters during KO stages.. so it is in our best interest that Aus wins today and India wins tomorrow.. if either one of these teams lose, we could be facing one another in the quarters. It's better if we crash out in the later stages than crash out early. Going further, my choice for the 2 finalists would be Australia and SA... and if that ever happens, I will put my money on Oz winning :asleep:
But PAKISTAN has easy chance to win the game if AUS score less than 220...... So it is looking like IND will have face AUS in QF and you will lose your money if you keep it on AUS........ Because AUS has weakness of sudden collapse against Sub continent teams... That proved in Practice match against India........ and might be proven against PAK in their group match. After watching today's AUS performance I can say IND will play against SA in final. I hope the cup will be in DHONI's hands on APR 2nd...........