Phew.... we are back online

King

It was tough couple of days and now we are back online. Apologies as the server got hacked and we had to put this all together again. I know this may not be pleasing to eye straight away and have few teething issues. Lest we have a place to discuss our favorite sport. I can't believe this website got hacked in the first place confused_smile.gif Why would anyone even bother hacking us? We don't have commercial transactions or anything. It is just a waste of time for the hacker and for us poor folks. It is possible they wanted to pass a message to us but it has to be said the hacker wasn't as bad as I thought, he was good enough not to deface the whole lot. Again sorry for the wait but to be back online we could not have foregone all the valuable contributions that were made so far. We had two options, start from scratch (we would not have been down for 2 days in a row if we had to start from scratch, it could have just taken few hours) or we had to still keep the old data intact and put together a new look website. Although the wait of 2 days were quite a bit we decided on the later Thanks for all the support and hopefully you guys will continue the good old bonding. As for hackers, please keep away from such selfless services. We are only providing some free space and free of charge for people to express their opinions regular_smile.gif Surely you can't be bothered by few differed opinions. It is easy to abuse than put together some hard work. I'm sure you will learn in future about that. *Edited. Check your Messenger*

Thank God! I just had no Thank God! I just had no idea what was happening. Earlier I thought that the site was down maybe. But it couldn't have remained down for so long until there were some serious trouble. Yesterday, Bheembhai informed me that we got hacked!

The webhost will take care The webhost will take care of that one Don. It feels good to be back for sure. I know the forums or the website ain't flashy anymore but we shall work towards it.

This is more of a BLog, This is more of a BLog, Forum, Main page kind of website. All the topics that gets posted in the forums will appear on the front page. It is set up like that for easy access. We do have all the old data, I don't reckon we are missing anything. I still need to transfer the BLogs though. BLogs a lot of them were just a repeat of the stories anyways.

Re: Phew.... we are back online Don't know what you mean by that Chandan, we are already there aren't we? We have the forums, we have the blog, we have the website. I'm just going to turn the private message on and few more modules on. In fact this has more features than the other one and is more secured.

Re: Phew.... we are back online The forums still are different. You need to use the "Navigation" (Menu) from the left side and go to Forums and you will see the forums fine just like you used to.

Re: Phew.... we are back online Chandan, you will have to be patient with us. Ravi has worked his butt off to get us online in such a short time, converting to a completely different software. Note that not a single post has been lost. I honestly thought it wouldn't be possible. Hats off to you, Ravi!!thumbs_up.gif Things will fall in place over the next few days. Just be patient. Ravi, I noticed that it's not possible to read the replies on a given thread without logging in. We do have a lot of lurkers who read the forum from cover to cover. Can we do something for them?

Re: Phew.... we are back online I have fixed that already Dhondy. I know it's a bit hard for anyone to get used to this one but it's only a matter of time. People will start appreciating this one better am sure.

Re: Phew.... we are back online Yes, indeed Ravi, it's fixed! I loved Drupal, so this very pleasant for me. I know for a fact that the aesthetics will evolve over the next few days as you fine tune. It's just sooo good to be back! Smilies don't show up yet, and the spacing defaults to a single line even if you compose paragraphs. You reckon my "Fancy" theme will be back, Ravi? ;-)

Re: Phew.... we are back online Thanks Cricketics, will change that one. Thanks for editing by the way :-) Yup Dhondy still need to add quite a bit of stuff. In a day or two we should be up and running.