Phew.... we are back online

King

Re: Phew.... we are back online Hey hey great to start the day today back on the board!! If you ask me Ravi/Dhondy/BB/Kabira/Bumper and other MODS(and posters) I am not at all surprised that we were hacked. Our website has started to get very busy, even when there was no cricket being played. I remember thinking this Sunday how a thread like Fitness/Chicken Breast etc had received over 260 responses in a matter of days! And it was not even one of the more controversial topics(like Gujrat or Hindu-Muslim) that results in number of responses. I remember thinking with a semblance of delight that our website must have grown rather well. And obviously that would not go down great with everyone me thinks. As for the lost data see what you can do Ravi. It is never easy to get back everything but please also know that there is plenty more where it all came from. We are all here and we can start churning out the goodies once again. Let me know if I can be of any help. xxxxx

Re: Phew.... we are back online Lurker good to see ya here again, have missed your posts :-) There was absolutely no data loss, it's all there. Just that it has changed place that's about it. Explore the menu to your left and you will see there is a link to forums. All the posts/threads there are still intact.

Re: Phew.... we are back online Ravi, not nitpicking and I know you have been completely swamped and not everything requires immediate attention but perhaps we can keep on jotting down the trouble points here so you can get to them as and when you get the time. Noticed that the banner is making the Home » Forums » Indian Cricket Fans Message Board » General Discussions links difficult to read.

Re: Phew.... we are back online BTW the smileys are back. We need better smileys but that isn't something that needs immediate attention. I will enable you guys as admins before I thit the sack for tonight ;)