Phew.... we are back online

King

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Phew.... we are back online Awesome job of retaining the old data..I thought we will be starting from scratch

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Phew.... we are back online One thing I still don't get, why would anyone indulge in this sort of activities. If u are free go ahead read some freaking thing online, why waste time in destrctive activities.

Re: Phew.... we are back online thank god..we are back.... one message i want to give to that fukcer who hacked this site... come what may..we will not leave this site.... you can take the Indian creicket Fans away from us..but not from our Heart.... it feels good to be back..and although we lost a couple of days... thankfully there was no cricket in between... and well done to Ravi and gang..bring back the site so quickly and safely...

Re: Phew.... we are back online Bolo Ravi maharaj ki jai ho.. i was just imagining what ravi must be going through in past two days.. its no joke to start all over again.. GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT JOB RAVI ... YOU ROCK..!!!!!!!

Re: Phew.... we are back online Wow, i thought i was banned or something ! hahahaha Good to see that nothing has been lost. We all put a lot of effort into maintaining this website, and i would feel very hurt if we had to start from scratch. Ravi, you are a champ - thanks a lot for having the website up and running in such a short time. TBH, i really don't like the way the forum or the website itself looks at the moment. The php style forums looked great and the website looked far more professional and user friendly earlier. Hopefully we can change this soon. Let me know if you need any help with anything Rav !

Re: Phew.... we are back online i was getting worried here.... lets start a thread speculating who could have done this gruesome deed ;).... could it be the jealous forum-fixers from the retard-network? the number of posts they get in a month is, the number of threads we post in a day... let me put on my jamaican police hat ;) anyways, atleast we r back...

Re: Phew.... we are back online Great Job ravi, everyone kindly give some time to ravi to fix small things. We can put it in one thread instead of different posts great to see we are up and running.