Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

Girls will start settling for a guy who earns less when he can start producing kids and compromise on his career to bring them up.Someone has to earn enough for the family. As for the OP....to each his own.One should just be truthful to your partner whether it is a long term relationship or a one night stand.Just don't hurt the other person emotionally or physically.......and be truthful to your future partners about your past. As for men wanting a virgin...virginity is no guarantee for future faithfulness.
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: I have long said that past is the past, the time a woman spends with me matters the most to me. I am happy that there are some people who see it the same way. PS: Boize who were spouting nonsense across the thread, please read this post, this is what someone who has a mature relationship experience would know. Which some of you boize obviously don't.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: I have long said that past is the past, the time a woman spends with me matters the most to me. I am happy that there are some people who see it the same way. PS: Boize who were spouting nonsense across the thread, please read this post, this is what someone who has a mature relationship experience would know. Which some of you boize obviously don't.
There are obviously no guarantees in life... but I think anyone would wager that a girl who can keep her legs crossed before marriage is a better bet for a faithful companion than one that does not.

There are obviously no guarantees in life... but I think anyone would wager that a girl who can keep her legs crossed before marriage is a better bet for a faithful companion than one that does not.
that makes no sense. why should i expect someone who hasn't even met me to be faithful to me? most people on this thread say that sex is not that important but still put a premium on virginity :dontknow:

It is also a husband's duty to keep a wife satisfied. Every human being has a need and with women being more and more liberated, by the time some of our teenagers on the forum get married, don't be surprised if wives start leaving husband for lack of sex or orgasms, particulalry since husbands to be would be the most inexperienced guys on the planet

that makes no sense. why should i expect someone who hasn't even met me to be faithful to me? most people on this thread say that sex is not that important but still put a premium on virginity :dontknow:
In other words, they couldn't manage to get themselves laid so they don't want their futute wives to have the bragging rights in the family. Otherwise I don't see any logic in the statement. Every human being is unique and the one who had a couple of affairs before marriage while discovering her sexuality might be the most sensible woman on the planet and the one who was hidden inside her house throughout her life might turn out to be a closet nymphomaniac who only sleeps with her husband on Sundays because the postman is off and the milkman is home ill.

Thats your opinion, the conclusion you have reached is absolutely not based on any logic. I didn't want to talk about this but I have had a large number of affairs for the past 11-12 years and you are dead wrong. PS: Good luck with the wager, I am sure you will do well.

In other words, they couldn't manage to get themselves laid so they don't want their futute wives to have the bragging rights in the family. Otherwise I don't see any logic in the statement. Every human being is unique and the one who had a couple of affairs before marriage while discovering her sexuality might be the most sensible woman on the planet and the one who was hidden inside her house throughout her life might turn out to be a closet nymphomaniac who only sleeps with her husband on Sundays because the postman is off and the milkman is home ill.
Women who have dated different men fully understand themselves and can define their wants. That actually puts you in a safe position as compared to an inexperienced woman who doesn't know what she wants. Most of these guys don't quite understand the complexity of the female mind I am sad to say.

that makes no sense. why should i expect someone who hasn't even met me to be faithful to me? most people on this thread say that sex is not that important but still put a premium on virginity
I have never said that it is not important. Just that it is not the be all and end all of relationships. If your "relationship" is just based on sex, then I'm sorry it is not a relationship at all in the truest sense of the word. I think I have answered the premium about virginity part (all IMO stuff) in post #112. I agree faithfulness in a marriage is dependent on the partners. There are some that feel that swinging or having an "open" marriage is not a big deal (perhaps yourself and MTC included?). However, for someone like me and my partner, fidelity is a big deal. As long as both partners are on the same page, I don't think this should be hard to argue with. Each couple makes up their own rules. I think the thread about fidelity shows that there are many on this forum that value it as well.
It is also a husband's duty to keep a wife satisfied. Every human being has a need and with women being more and more liberated, by the time some of our teenagers on the forum get married, don't be surprised if wives start leaving husband for lack of sex or orgasms, particulalry since husbands to be would be the most inexperienced guys on the planet
I agree that sexual incompatibility can be a big deal, but it is something that can be worked on. If girls/guys leave their marriages just for this (without talking about it with their partners and trying to do something about it) then they are just plain shallow and not really going to be happy regardless of who they are with. So what if someone is inexperienced when he/she starts off? Learning how to pleasure your life partner is perhaps one of the most delightful experiences during the inception of a marriage. Perhaps that is why people call the honeymoon what it is?
??? So you feel that everyone who says he/she values abstinence is lying just because you or the people you know didn't (don't) have the will power to keep it in your/their pants? Not everyone in the world is worrying about when they're going to get laid next or who they're going to do it with all the time. Sex is important... just not as important as some are making it out to be.

Women who have dated different men fully understand themselves and can define their wants. That actually puts you in a safe position as compared to an inexperienced woman who doesn't know what she wants. Most of these guys don't quite understand the complexity of the female mind I am sad to say.
I am sure you are quite the Sigmund Freud, but you don't speak for everyone. Noone knows what they want in life. People's goals, ambitions and needs changes throughout their lives. Name me one person who truly has understood the complexities of the male mind - let alone female mind? Again to answer your previous post... just because you can't keep it in your pants - doesn't mean that everyone else is like you.

Thats your opinion, the conclusion you have reached is absolutely not based on any logic. I didn't want to talk about this but I have had a large number of affairs for the past 11-12 years and you are dead wrong. PS: Good luck with the wager, I am sure you will do well.
Yes. I am sure your logic based on the few women (out of 3 billion women in the world) that you have slept with is remarkably sound.

I am sure you are quite the Sigmund Freud, but you don't speak for everyone. Noone knows what they want in life. People's goals, ambitions and needs changes throughout their lives. Name me one person who truly has understood the complexities of the male mind - let alone female mind? Again to answer your previous post... just because you can't keep it in your pants - doesn't mean that everyone else is like you.
Yeah I don't but you apparently speak for everyone when you wager on virgin women being faithful. Wow fantastic logic. The second part was exactly my point, so I don't understand you making randowm statements then admitting that people change their minds through their entire lives. Great going with the self defeating arguments. What has me keeping it in my pants got to do with anything? Totally ludicrous comment.
Yes. I am sure your logic based on the few women (out of 3 billion women in the world) that you have slept with is remarkably sound.
Yes and you with your nil experience should be the one making those remarkably sound logical statements. Wow!! Look, like flamy said I don't really care what you feel is right for you just don't preach. This is not a pulpit.

Are you claiming that YOU had non-zero number of opportunities to get laid, but chose not to because you wanted to remain virgin till marriage ? I have never met a guy in my life like that. For 99.9% of great Indian men (like shubham chuutiya and vaibhav louda), virginity is not dignity, it is lack of opportunity.

Are you claiming that YOU had non-zero number of opportunities to get laid, but chose not to because you wanted to remain virgin till marriage ? I have never met a guy in my life like that. For 99.9% of great Indian men (like shubham chuutiya and vaibhav louda), virginity is not dignity, it is lack of opportunity.
I've been in the US for 12 yrs. I was a volunteer gym instructor (sadly a long time back now) and part of the #1 USTA team at my level in South Carolina for 3 yrs. You can take ur call whether I would have had opportunities. It's not like I am saying that I was never tempted or didn't find someone very attractive. It's just that I chose not to have pre-marital sex.

I've been in the US for 12 yrs. I was a volunteer gym instructor (sadly a long time back now) and part of the #1 USTA team at my level in South Carolina for 3 yrs. You can take ur call whether I would have had opportunities.
Well, you could be butt ugly :dontknow: . Or some butt-ugly fatty wasting her dad's money at the gym wanted to **** you ? :dontknow:
It's not like I am saying that I was never tempted or didn't find someone very attractive. It's just that I chose not to have pre-marital sex.
ok.

Well, you could be butt ugly :dontknow: . Or some butt-ugly fatty wasting her dad's money at the gym wanted to **** you ? :dontknow: ok.
:finger: :hysterical: That really had me cracking up ... that was a seriously funny and good response to my pompous one! pwned :(

@gunner So it's my way or the highway with you eh? Perhaps you don't understand the concept of a discussion (Hint: It includes opinions counter to yours) or the concept of a wager (Hint: You can be wrong!)
Lol, not at all. I am not trying to say that at all. I just got a bit riled up because of some posters making it sound as if pre-marital sex is a bad thing. I am just saying if you don't want to do it fine but don't cast aspersions on those who do as if they are in some way inferior. In any case MTC has made a lot of good points to counter some of the rubbish.