King Sachin on ton trail

Re: King Sachin on ton trail Gilly was criticized for failing in the ashes in 2005. His shortcoming against the incoming ball especially against Flintoff was well documented. And Punter in present form is better than Sachin. Surely , you do not feel that Sachin deserves a spot in team India based on his current form. His form in SA was patchy at best and most of his runs came in the first innings.Century against Bangla means nothing.

Re: King Sachin on ton trail

SO where were you guys when Ponting & Gilly made a hundred against the exact same opposition and the world heaped praised ... ? Hypocrysy by any chance ?
Were they averaging 25 in their last 10 tests by any chance? Did they play for India (the team we follow and care about) by chance?

Re: King Sachin on ton trail I dont care what he does this series. Three duckers or three tons, either wont matter. I'll judge where he stands after the Engerland series. This time with Harmy, Flinty, Jones, Hoggard & Panesar, England has got as good an attack as any other team. That series may really be the end of the rope for him, if he doesnt do something noteworthy

Re: King Sachin on ton trail Both Ganguly and Tendulkar deserved 100s but Ganguly's 100 was worth watching. I couldn't quite appreciate Tendulkar's 100 as the quality of shots he is known for was missing and he failed to dominate Bangladesh bowling. Rahul and Ganguly batted quite well and were entertaining too. Nevertheless every 100 takes fair bit of effort and am sure this one was a good one for Tendulkar too. Maybe he was a bit circumspect knowing he needs to muster some form. Still would give anything to watch him any day.