Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Difference between Indian batting line up and Pakistan batting line up is much much much larger than Difference between Pakistan bowling line up and Indian bowling line up. FIelding. India is superior with the inclusion of Raina.
True to some extent but lets be honest, Pakistan have bowled really well throughout the tournament (except NZ game) and India have batted really well (except the collapses) throughout the tournament. This fact alone puts both teams on par. When it is India Vs. Pakistan, all stats are thrown out of the window. Remember the 2009 Champs trophy in SA? Well Pakistan won but all of that right now does not matter because the CURRENT form of both teams suggests there is little to choose between the 2. What I liked about your post however is the fact that you mentioned FIELDING. We are all discussing batting and bowling but fielding is the ONE aspect which can separate the 2 teams, excellent analysis from your side.
Your fears are not misplaced because you guys have a history against left arm spinners. Yuvraj himself almost won a test match with his left arm spin against Pakistan.
True, my gut feelings are rarely proven wrong. Although I did not take the stats in consideration. But I just know Yuvi will be key with his left arm turners. Lets see what happens :dance:

well basically what u have is this. on the one hand, a crap team that has miraculously overachieved throughout the tournament. on the other hand, a top class team that underperformed throughout the group stages but is finally beginning to hit its stride. doesnt take a genius to work out what's gonna happen here. after a hard fought win against australia in the QF, playing pakistan will feel a lot easier.

You back up your match winners in the most important tournament and not ask them to be dropped and call them NAMES LIKE PREGNANT, YUSELESS, PARANTHA CHUCKER , DARTBHAJAN ETC THen you are not critic, you are a hater. EVER SEEN ME CALL ANY INDIAN PLAYERS ANY NAME? YUP COME AGAIN IDIOT.
I still think Yuvraj is a dud in Test cricket the real form of the game. :-)
Thanks for recognizing me as Darter's HATER
Rumor has it that HS stopped working on his bowling while spending more time throwing darts for a while now. :-) Look at the below and see how he compares with Afridi, Swann, Murali and Imran Tahir some other spinners in this WC. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=4857;type=tournament Caution:- You have to scroll all the way down to find our premier spinner just in case.

To beat PAk look@ NZ game NZ was able to spank Pakistan pretty good. That is the script India need to follow.NZ used 3 pace bowlers. Younis and Misbah cant play pace. The whole team is mediocre in playing pace. Have a fast track and India has shown they can play it and Pakistan has not proven that. Bat first. Put a good score. Field well. GAme over.

Rumor has it that HS stopped working on his bowling while spending more time throwing darts for a while now. :-) Look at the below and see how he compares with Afridi, Swann, Murali and Imran Tahir some other spinners in this WC. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=4857;type=tournament Cauton:- You have to scroll all the way down to find our premier spinner just in case.
Fact: People hate Harbhajan and dont look at facts, Fact: After Anil Kumble he is the best spinner in the world. Fact: These averages are meaningless as there are too many variables. Fact: Some people have pathalogical hate towards him. Fact: Get over the hate.