Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

^Abe idiot we have more muslims in India than in Pakistan
I've noticed that many Pakistanis, for some reason, can't come to terms with this very fact. They try to endear themselves with Indian Muslims, just like what Afridi has tried to do by spewing his bile. Fortunately we know far better than to play into these dirty 'divide and rule' tactics. They cannot accept or swallow the fact that we have always been such a tolerant nation save for the rare incidents by a few zealots. We've embraced all religions equally to the point where the Parsis even fled from their homeland in the middle ages and sought refuge here. Pakistan on the other hand is a pathetic place for minorities. It always has been. One only has to look at that now infamous 'blasphemy law' to see how people who aren't 'blessed with pure hearts', apparently, live in fear more often than not. The country was created solely on the basis of religion, and religion is what has always kept it's embers burning. When you take religion away from everyday life in Pakistan, there will just be no life, no country, and no collective goal left. On the other hand, we have always had so much more driving us than mere religion. We aren't dictated by it. Our cricket team is the very epitome of communal harmony. I am proud of the legacy we've had as a nation and always will. The same will never be said about Pakistan. A country that has always depended on religious fanaticism and hate to thrive. So yes, Afridi is right. We well never see eye to eye with Pakistan as long as that god forsaken hell hole exists on the face of this earth.

This post proves there is no difference between you and afridi my friend.
Ahhh, sure..turn this around and point it towards us. We're only reacting to negativity, mate. BTW, kitna bada aur saaf-suthra dil hai aapka. Aapka dil kya kehta hai? Too bad my heart is an involuntary organ that's fist-sized and only pumps blood. It can't think for itself.

Ahhh...kitna bada aur saaf-suthra dil hai aapka. Too bad my heart is an involuntary organ that's fist-sized and only pumps blood. It can't think for itself.
I never made that pure heart comment I dont know what you talking about.

Well..I edited it. To reiterate: Glad you could turn this around and point fingers at us. Does that stem from your heart? You realize we're merely reacting to the negativity, right?
Yaar Afridi has IQ of a two year old.Ball biting incident was there for everyone to see.But posters abusing the whole country is def not on.

Yaar Afridi has IQ of a two year old.Ball biting incident was there for everyone to see.But posters abusing the whole country is def not on.
I am not abusing your nation, but I am not accepting the excuses you make for your captain either. Idiocy is not an excuse. You know you need to do better than that. TBH, I never expected ANY thing to come out of this. It was a game, we won and sent you packing, end of story. He decided to open his mouth, for reasons unknown. I have never heard such stuff from Akram, (Waqar) Younis, or even Miandad, who has been a thorn in our flesh. Yes, Miandad did say "Pathan jaise log Pak ke gali-mohalle mein milte hain," but that was just chirping and trash-talk prior to a series and not bigotry. Don't blame people here for their reactionary responses.

It's just not Afridi. Malik and Tanvir have done the same - communal statements. These people come from the average Pakistani and if they have the gumption to make such statements in public, one can only wonder.

This man is the leader of your nation's biggest sports team. IQ of a two year old or not, when one of your leaders says disgusting stuff generalizing about a country of 1.2 billion, there will be a response.

I think they can get away with making communal statements in Pakistan because its a predominantly muslim country. And as long as muslim sentiments are not hurt, there wont be much of a hoopla except on internet forums. Even if other communities are hurt they are not numerically significant to register a protest. In India however there is a sizeable community of all religions and also significant number of publicity hungry nutcases ready to jump at even harmless statements, not to mention a news hungry media which makes bathangad out of every baat. So our players are generally careful before issuing any statements and they run it through PR professionals first.

Guys' date=' lets turn our attention to this saint now.[/quote'] The "Ghatiya Aadmi" is right, though. I just wonder if that's a (sane) tit-for-tat vis-a-vis Afridi calling him a "Ghatiya Aadmi." Since I've heard an excuse that the ISI/Mullah-brigade/thought-police got to Afridi for his sugary-sweet rhetoric, and I eagerly await for the same brigade to get to Sohail and make him retract his comments.