Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

:facepalm:....... example of a 6 year old, really? It's almost like you just want us to hate you guys. :haha: ....we don't and neither should you. Millions of Pakistani got millions of Indian friends. I got dozens and dozens of Indian buddies, and I know thousands of Pakistanis who got 100thousands of Indian friends. Even you keyboard warriors must have some Pakistani friends. Come out of the bubble and childish theories that Pakistani hate Indians and are taught in their books to hate India and everything Indian. Don't lose sanity over a game and dirty politics.
why should I want you to hate us mate?....but I need to accept your point that we have lot of pakistani friends who are so good to Indians but majority are not......atleast in your country.......

Lala Afridi will soon be accorded the Honorary Citizenship of the Republic of IPL :hatsoff:
what about Noble for peace....Jab Obama ko baatein karne ke liye Nible mil sakta hai to Afridi ko kyu nahi...vo to match haarne ke baad bhi peace-peace ki baate kar raha hai:two_thumbs_up::--D

Afridi got a taste of cricket riches in India during this world cup... retard had enough of "Hinduon ki Zehniyat hi aisi hai"..."We are besht players in the world"..."we will see why dont you pick Pakistani players"... type of black mailing... now he is trying his best to please the Indian public... all for money... I know this will not go down well with Paki fans' delusions....

go to any youtube vedio about cricket u will see paki and indians cursing each other. i just dont get it. i live in london. one of my roommate is indian and another one is pakistani and i'm from bangladesh. and we are very good friends. in my college also indians and pakistanis are very friendly to each other. is internet spreading the hatered?

go to any youtube vedio about cricket u will see paki and indians cursing each other. i just dont get it. i live in london. one of my roommate is indian and another one is pakistani and i'm from bangladesh. and we are very good friends. in my college also indians and pakistanis are very friendly to each other. is internet spreading the hatered?[/QUOTE] Definitley spreads hate. Its contribued a lot to global islamic jihad fundamentalism, no doubts there

:facepalm:....... example of a 6 year old' date=' really?[/quote'] Remember that cute little Palestinian girl, probably <3 yrs old, calling Jews, pigs and apes? Yeah...think about it. If you're right, so am I. They start 'em young, real young. You absolutely don't need help on that. Cue sad violin music here. You don't...maybe YOU don't. You have no authority on the behavior of others. Which goes to show your argumentative skills. Ever heard of arguments from authority? You can't vouch for a 1000 people, let alone MILLIONS AND HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people. I don't and I am as much a keyboard warrior as you are. Go talk to Tarek Fatah or Hassan Nissar. It's not like we pulled that info out of our arses. There is enough evidence of indoctrinated hate. Denial isn't a river in Egypt, champ. Sohail Tanvir's "Hinduon ki zehniyat..." is very indicative of indoctrination. I pick him and not Orya Maqbool Jaan, Zaid Hamid, or that oldie who said "Hindu hamara dost kabhi nahin ho sakta"...forget his name, because Tanvir is your everyday guy who couldn't help but fling poo at a group of people for lost revenue. Then again...monkey see, monkey do. Don't lose your perspective and sense of reality either. Peace and friendship between the two nations won't happen till individuals learn to dissociate their overt religious sensitivities and establish strong financial ties that they become economically dependent. Last time I checked, you're in no position to coerce an economic dependence. That my friend, is the reality of things. Believing in clusterf**ked campaigns like "Aman ki Asha" and other nonsensical notions are just that...NONSENSE.

Anyone who thinks Sports personalities or the common media reflect the feelings between the two countries is as gullible as they come. If you really want to know how the relations are then look within yourself FIRST and then to others. What you see inside is what you'll see from others.

Anyone who thinks Sports personalities or the common media reflect the feelings between the two countries is as gullible as they come.
And yet the padosi-tards had no problems using Afridi's statements to suit their perspective. Absolutely no one in the audience protested when Afretardi said that the ave. Pakistani/Muslim heart is cleaner than the Hindustani awaam's? They applauded, did they not? So for someone saying that there's no hate/dislike (:cough: Pak_Forever :cough:), take a big whiff of a hot steaming pile of turd.

Impressed by Afridi? think again Just saw on Facebook WmtV2Ow2XRg&feature=player_embedded#at=42
Just when I was starting to think that he has become a bit sane saw this video today and have to say that he is still a pathetic individual. Bringing religion when it is not needed and to attach religion exclusively to only his country is not only pathetic but highly *****y and dick-headed. He is an abnoxious brainfart who just had a brainfart in the last few days to make a few sensible statements but he reverted back to his *****y talking again. BKL I dont understand this *******. I mean Pakis are known for u-turns in cricket but such a quick u-turn in even non-cricket issues is really unbelievable. He is either the most foolish brainfart and mentally insane person or he is the biggest load of **** ever produced on earth.