Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

What does he say vedio not working
When asked about his experience reg. Hindustan, he said that the Pakistan Musalman's heart will always be purer and better than the average Hindustani. Then, he mopes about how the two nations are being spread apart by USA's interference (yeah, right!) and how negative the Indian media has been to him and how better the Pak media is compared to them.

Remember that cute little Palestinian girl, probably <3 yrs old, calling Jews, pigs and apes? Yeah...think about it. If you're right, so am I. They start 'em young, real young. You absolutely don't need help on that. Cue sad violin music here. You don't...maybe YOU don't. You have no authority on the behavior of others. Which goes to show your argumentative skills. Ever heard of arguments from authority? You can't vouch for a 1000 people, let alone MILLIONS AND HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people. I don't and I am as much a keyboard warrior as you are. Go talk to Tarek Fatah or Hassan Nissar. It's not like we pulled that info out of our arses. There is enough evidence of indoctrinated hate. Denial isn't a river in Egypt, champ. Sohail Tanvir's "Hinduon ki zehniyat..." is very indicative of indoctrination. I pick him and not Orya Maqbool Jaan, Zaid Hamid, or that oldie who said "Hindu hamara dost kabhi nahin ho sakta"...forget his name, because Tanvir is your everyday guy who couldn't help but fling poo at a group of people for lost revenue. Then again...monkey see, monkey do. Don't lose your perspective and sense of reality either. Peace and friendship between the two nations won't happen till individuals learn to dissociate their overt religious sensitivities and establish strong financial ties that they become economically dependent. Last time I checked, you're in no position to coerce an economic dependence. That my friend, is the reality of things. Believing in clusterf**ked campaigns like "Aman ki Asha" and other nonsensical notions are just that...NONSENSE.
Nevermind. You can think believe whatever you like. I really don't feel like replying to your top-notch useless points. It will just lead to more arguments. If you want to believe that we hate you and it brings peace to your heart then so be it. :winky:

Nevermind. You can think believe whatever you like. I really don't feel like replying to your top-notch useless points. It will just lead to more arguments. If you want to believe that we hate you and it brings peace to your heart then so be it. :winky:
Hey...damning me to eternal fires of hell would work just as well as the TOP-NOTCH response above, considering all you displayed is your inability to argue logically or accept ground realities. At no point did I say ALL OF YOU hate us. Anyway, I hope your goose/chicken/lamb is cooked vis-a-vis Afretardi's new video. Eat your "saaf sutra" heart out. I'll enjoy my meal of "paleed" Atheistic ones. Cheers, mate.

I don't get the hate Indian fans diss out for Afridi. Can't a person ever change? Look yerself in the mirror guys...
When he changes we will consider. Right now he can stuff his big heart in his potty mouth. For him big heart merely means that he will come back crawling the moment he is picked in IPL despite all the past humiliation.

Mussalmaan ka dil, Pakistaniyon ka dil .. saaf sutra dil...woh kya hota hain? Okay, he is not happy with Indian media, that can be understood. But the first line makes him go back to 2005 when he was fighting with 'Chal Nikaal' jaahil type..
Do you see a pattern? Do you remember how jaahil Inzamam was when he came and how he later took up this "religious" avatar?

I don't get the hate Indian fans diss out for Afridi. Can't a person ever change? Look yerself in the mirror guys...
Hvae u seen the video? Ghatiya addmi ghatiya hi rahega WmtV2Ow2XRg&feature=player_embedded

Demented Can an International Player bring in religion like this? Just imagine this was some NA sport and some player said that Christians played well than Jews or something
Didn't Shoaib Malik apologized to muslims "all over the world" for losing the T20 finals?