Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

LMAO @ the passive paki reactions. no condemnation, no criticism, nothing. afrandi is the teflon hero, nothing sticks. apart from failure. i would love to see the reaction of our paki trolls if an indian cricketer said something along the lines of, 'pakiyon ke dil saaf suthre nahi ho sakte, jitne bade dil humare paas hai, unke kabhi ho nahi sakte'... you would see riots on the streets, effigies burning, flag burning and declarations of war...:hysterical: it would be mohammad cartoons, the sequel.

I will never make excuses for anyone.This comment was not needed at all and strong reaction is expected.But if you guys do exactly the same and abuse the whole country based on an individual spouting rubbish there is no difference between those of you and him.

Just take look at facebook and see how many pakis like the video of Afridi talking crap and have commented in support of him. Talk about generalization!
Internet is full of key board warriors from both sides.Look at responses at you tube on anything related Indo-Pak.

I will never make excuses for anyone.This comment was not needed at all and strong reaction is expected.
Sorry, but you did make an excuse for him. Saying that he has an IQ of a 2-year old is an excuse, much in the same way a murderer uses insanity as an excuse for a reduced sentence or escape incarceration.
But if you guys do exactly the same and abuse the whole country based on an individual spouting rubbish there is no difference between those of you and him.
There always will be a difference. Ours is a reactionary response, and yours (I mean, not YOU, but the Afridis and Tanvirs of Pakistan) stems from indoctrination and a hatred of "them." I don't need to mention who "they/them" are. That is not me being abusive towards your nation. That's me being politically-incorrect and telling it like it is. Cheers!

I will never make excuses for anyone.This comment was not needed at all and strong reaction is expected.But if you guys do exactly the same and abuse the whole country based on an individual spouting rubbish there is no difference between those of you and him.
I beg to differ, there is a difference. Posters here are just reacting to an unprovoked verbal venom spewed by the captain of the pakistani captain. You don't expect people to take such potshots on Indian hospitality and communal harmony lying down do you?

Internet is full of key board warriors from both sides.Look at responses at you tube on anything related Indo-Pak.
That is true. But Afridi as a captain and representing the nation should refrain from making such statements. I totally agree with what he said about our media, but the bada dil comment was overboard. I dont recall any captain making a similar statement about an opposing nation. The media might have portrayed them negatively but were they treated badly by the Indian public or BCCI? If so he should elaborate on what caused him to arrive at such a conclusion. And he said that twice so it was not a slip of the tongue.

I was also one of the guys who had developed new respect for Afridi. I thought he had become mature and likeable. How stupid I was! After all the hospitality we show him when he visits India, he slaps us like this! And what about the Muslims in India? I think now he will come up with damage control, saying he has been "misunderstood". "Mera matlab ye nahin tha ki sirf yahaan ke Mussalmaanon ka dil bada hai. Mere kehne ka matlab tha ki Hindustan ke Mussalmaanon ka dil bhi bada hai magar hamaare jaisa to nahin ho sakta na?" I am SO pissed off with this guy! And to think I was talking high praise of him just two days ago!

Agree. But facebook is a bit different from youtube. With many of the profiles in youtube you don't even know who the person behind the screen is. But seeing many Genuine profiles in facebook backing this crap is :puke:

That is true. But Afridi as a captain and representing the nation should refrain from making such statements. I totally agree with what he said about our media' date=' but the [b']bada dil comment was overboard. I dont recall any captain making a similar statement about an opposing nation. The media might have portrayed them negatively but were they treated badly by the Indian public or BCCI? If so he should elaborate on what caused him to arrive at such a conclusion. And he said that twice so it was not a slip of the tongue.
More of it for him to eat it out.

I was also one of the guys who had developed new respect for Afridi. I thought he had become mature and likeable. How stupid I was! After all the hospitality we show him when he visits India, he slaps us like this! And what about the Muslims in India? I think now he will come up with damage control, saying he has been "misunderstood". "Mera matlab ye nahin tha ki sirf yahaan ke Mussalmaanon ka dil bada hai. Mere kehne ka matlab tha ki Hindustan ke Mussalmaanon ka dil bhi bada hai magar hamaare jaisa to nahin ho sakta na?" I am SO pissed off with this guy! And to think I was talking high praise of him just two days ago!
Time for the lot of you to invest in a "Bulls**t-meter."

Agree. But facebook is a bit different from youtube. With many of the profiles in youtube you don't even know who the person behind the screen is. But seeing many Genuine profiles in facebook backing this crap is :puke:
Anyone backing this sort of bakwaas needs his head examined.How can you back up crap like my heart is purer then yours.