IPL squads analysis

CoverDrive

@pink i know man :two_thumbs_up: and Aku is a girl yar thoda respect show karo dost
arey hes jokey jokey :icflove:
Never. But during IPL... perhaps ;) I was born with a potty mouth :(( kya karoon control hi nahi hota.
IPL shuru honey do DD sambe mouth band karwa degi :beee:

Bangalore's pace bowling looks pretty good with Zak and Nannes at the helm of affairs. Add Vettori to the mix and they have a pretty lethal unit, provided Vettori ups his game in time for the tourney. How I wish we could have Zak back :((

I feel DD is the weakest team this time .
DD do not have superstars, but they have upcoming stars..Their batting looks very strong with Sehwag, Warner, Finch, Unmukt Chand, Matthew Wade, Naman OJha, and Travis Birt... Bowling is not bad too especially pace department with Morkel, Dinda, Yadab, Agarkar, Aaron and good allround options like Irfan, Hopes, Mcdonald, and Frylink

When ur facing quality bowling, u need seasoned stars. And all this team has is Sehwag and Warner. We all know what happens to warner after 1 quickfire knock. I don't understand why any team would donate their world class foriegn player combination to RCB.

Not true in case of T20 atleast. India won the T20 WC with a team devoid of super stars, so did England last year. DD with all its superstars could not win the IPL. Infact, in the last edition Dilshan, ABDV, Vettori were the biggest flops. Besides, guys like Irfan, Finch, Wade, Birt are proven T20 players in their domestic leagues.