Afridi begs to play in the IPL.

Schickelgruber

Iv read that all... My point is still there; If he says: we have no issue playing in india or playing IPL... doesnt mean I personally want to play IPL... it'l be good for youngsters... Does that really mean to "beg"? Its not afridi, any other cricketer in Pakistan can say the same... where is the point of begging? BIG :fail: Too much inspired by your media I guess? :winky:
He is begging for Pakistani players to be included in the IPL. Again, you have conveniently (and selectively) overlooked the first paragraph of what he said. If you can't summarize his verbal diarrhoea as a form of pleading, then you need help. Then again most Padosi fans can't comprehend anything. Pakistani players and their media are pretty infamous for having their heads stuck up their asses and living in la-la land just as much as the Indian media is noted for sensationalism. Only here, the words have come out straight from the horse's mouth. Care to give your inputs on Captain Retard's comments on 'Indians/Hindus having teeny weeny hearts'? Don't think so. I say the inability to comprehend is a bigger :emc:

Iv read that all... My point is still there; If he says: we have no issue playing in india or playing IPL... doesnt mean I personally want to play IPL... it'l be good for youngsters... Does that really mean to "beg"? Its not afridi, any other cricketer in Pakistan can say the same... where is the point of begging? BIG :fail: Too much inspired by your media I guess? :winky:
tell afridi, chutta nahi hain.. badmein aa chal :clap:

Asim, there was never any doubt that any fit player won't be interested in being part of an IPL squad. Players from countries whose currencies are valued a lot higher than the INR find the contracts lucrative enough to toil through an Indian summer. So Afridi saying "we have no issue playing in India or playing IPL" is disingenuous to say the least.

and each and every one of them contradicts the previous statement :hehe:
What next now i never said that then next day yes i said these things TBH they feel that they were humiliated in IPL3 simple thing then dont play or dont bother giving comments on IPL.He said KFC BASH > IPL then next day he said i want 2 be in KKR OR RR Team why u wanna play when quality of cricket in IPL is < KFC

Does Pakistan have media ? Or a slave of Paklistani army ?:haha::haha:

i for one would actually like to see tanvir' date=' gul and afridi (and razzaq, mibah) in the ipl. it only ups the quality of the league.[/quote'] Misbah is tuk tuk player wont like to see MR ZEHNIYAT again in IPL Afridi was an idiot who claimed in the media that Laxman is a defensive captain during the tournament most of them are unprofessionals so which franchise would like to have them.

Afridi wants slice of IPL cake again.... When will he understand that we don't want minnows for prestigious tournament like IPL.. http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2011/content/current/story/509985.html And when we do get minnows we will get proper players like Ten douchete. We also don't want convicted cheaters. Last thing IPL franchises want is player who is always attracting bad press coverage. We are fine with what we have.. Afridi and his cronies can ply their tread elsewhere, where people don't mind rubbing shoulders with serial cheaters.

He is thick but not thick enough to use the words 'please give me an IPL contract, I beg u', in public as he will be crucified in Pak.. But surely its obvious what he means, But this is the next best thing to begging, no one else from Pak has expressed any interest in IPL except him

Apart from the fact that he speaks against his own captain and tries to create rifts in the team
Did he create rift within the DC :ohmy:,I just remember him saying something about Laxman's captaincy in season 1

Did IPL management or BCCI ask him? It is like, there is ice-cream in the fridge and (without being asked) kid comes and says I will eat ice cream later. At best we can give him benefit of doubt - bad journalism - But it is high time that he should think before opening his mouth. No dignity at all. As for someone suggesting "rebuilding bridges" - even I always used to think like that, and used to wonder whether it is even possible to have a common cricket team, if not one country. But now - I have to pass this statement - once healing/medicines do not work, one has to go for amputation.

Pakistani players were part of the first IPL. They were left out because of government directives after the 26/11 attack.
What govt directives? To my knowledge, the govt has not passed any such resolution forbidding the IPL from employing Pakistani players. And if the govt has issued any such directives, then shame on the govt. Instead of going behind the culprits, their sources of funds, their training, logistical and weapons centre, their response to massacre of civilians is banning some cricketers of average talent who have nothing to do with 26/11. The govt should have a better response and a foreign policy and shouldn't resort to random bans. All this , in my view is a farcical show of patriotism by the IPL. If they really wanted to, they could donate 1% of their total earnings to the families of the victims. It would make a positive difference to the lives of those who suffered. This ban doesn't help them. Gautam Gambhir's words would have encouraged the victims. Kudos to him.
Unless there is concrete action against 26/11 suspects' date=' I dont see much chance of sporting or economic corporation. There is a lot of anger still against the Mumbai attacks.[/quote'] Yes there is a lot of anger. Yes there is anguish over the attacks. But we should be clear. Why were Pakistan allowed to play a semi final on Indian soil? We should have been firm and told the ICC that come what may, Pakistan will not play a game on Indian soil. No matter what fine or punishment the ICC levies on us. This selective banning seems really stupid to me. Lets not let the anger get to our heads. Afridi may be a retard and a liar. Ditto many of the other Pakistani cricketers, but terrorists they are not. Unfair to punish them for 26/11. And if we did punish them, we shouldn't have let them play the semi final in Mohali. I don't want the Pakistani cricketers in the IPL too. But not because of 26/11, but because they are just average cricketers (barring a few) who don't deserve to be in a premier t-20 competition.